?? Damn Damn ??

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=477449

What area is this talking about? at first I though it was like towards Pasadena since that is South but then I read a post about 45 and the airport?

I am coming in today and I ALWAYS read the alerts before I book my room and pack up. I was planning on staying around 45, 1960 and beltway 8 area not to far from the air port.
Hell I was planning on traveling all over Houston and even go to Galveston and the other close cities this trip until my trip to Kemah for the 4th.

NOT LIVING HERE AND BEING DIRECTIONAL CHALLANGED IS A BAD COMBO... HELP! WHERE DO I STAY AWAY FROM HOTEL WISE?
They are talking about the 45 South/Hobby Airport Area... Yes, it is South Houston & Pasadena.. One side of 45 (the airport side) is South Houston, the other side of 45 is Pasadena in some areas.. They are no where near Kemah or Galveston so you are good..

OH SO BOTH AIRPORTS ARE EITHER END OF 45. So when I say 45 I better say Bush. Not Hobby..
Thanks sweety.
Its the Big Bush.
Bush is 45 north hobby is on 45 south. Downtown being the divider.
Yep, but all areas could be a risk. 1960 is good though! Its not that bad over there.
Yep, but all areas could be a risk. 1960 is good though! Its not that bad over there. Originally Posted by bustyamy
True dat - the cops are going spa-hunting.