Would you assume??

Would you assume that a 18 year old 100 pound girl only gets fit guys, and a thick girl like myself would only get older, bigger guys? Just wondering, cause I have had all body types, and all professional types. I mean who is to say that I only attract one kind of client? I believe in treating everyone the same, I am NO ymmv and proud of it! I like people by who they are and how they treat me and thats it!

And to assume that someone who post on a hooker board is dumb is wrong. I am country and can take a joke, dish it out and laugh at even my own dumb shit. I live life, and am not uptight. I'm country, but I choose to do this job! I like doing this, working in healthcare for 3-4 years this job to me is just fun. To much assumption, get to know the real someone before you judge. This is a hooker board, as far as I am concerned we are all here doing the same shit. Not one of us is better than another. I might just treat people better then some??? Maybe thats why I get love and hate all at the same time lol!
omg. You just had to start a new thread huh?

I don't think anyone assumed that you only attracted one body type.

Sooooo....about that NBA policy, is it in effect or what?
I think you are doing what you love...congratulations!
Nobody would assume that unless they knew absolutely nothing about the industry. I love variety and a lot of the guys here do too.

Yes, this is a hooker board and we are all hookers and hookerees, but you should present yourself as you wish others to see you. Definitely treat others as you want to be treated. The only reason these boards are so great is because we can come here and be around other people like us. I hate being asked "what do you do?", but I love going out and meeting people. I understand you wanting to be social here. Calm down and stop talking about black people!!!!
  • Trey
  • 06-26-2012, 12:10 AM
Fuck it. This shit makes my head hurt.
Fuck it. This shit makes my head hurt. Originally Posted by trey
Take an Advil and go to bed!
This is not about color. Its about assuming that I only attract the poor and unwanted. I treat everyone the same when they walk through my door. I get all types of men, its like Forest Gump lol. Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are going to get lol. I heard mention that a professional wouldn't call me ect ect. Well in this business we are really all equal opportunity. This is just the place to have those hooker talks, and I was wondering. To assume you know I don't get calls and don't see professionals ect. When you assume you make an ass out of you and me as my daddy would say lol. I have seen the most disrespect and found the greatest friends from this site. I was just wondering what you thought. To me a sexy client is one who treats me well period!
Bustyamy...the female Forrest Gump of ECCIE.

Where is sofia at? BA and sofia would be alot of fun.
I believe in treating everyone the same... Originally Posted by bustyamy
Except those pesky black guys right? Drunk posting is rarely good for you...
I'd hit it.
I'm pretty sure the idea was to quit posting this shit if you want it to go away.......I can only surmise from all of this that she does not want it to go away.........some don't mind being an "ass"........ijs.
I'd hit it. Originally Posted by ZedX79

Fuck it. This shit makes my head hurt. Originally Posted by trey

Take a whole bottle of advil
Well, again, I am only speaking for myself.. I have had every type of person you could imagine..I don't think the majority of the people here think that big ladies(or men) can only get what the others do not like... They would be true idiots to think that way.
I think there are a handful of people here who have made their minds up long before we came along, on who they like and don't like.. I have tried to stop posting as much on threads where THOSE people play, and it has helped some.., We should stop letting that handful get under our skin, and stop worrying about what they say. They are going to say what they want, just as we are. If we want to say what's on our minds...we have to be able to be ok when they do the same.
What's Eccie coming to....,