Ad titles...guy's what catches your eye...ladies how do you get ideas???

ads... it's like taking a text for me I toss in turn write erase write again then just type some stuff out and hit post because I have given up. we all know SPINNER ~~ NEW PICTURES~~ SPECIALS gets tons of hits but I'm not a spinner, don't take the best pictures, and don't do many specials... what pops to you classy trashy combo??? something just totally off the wall like "under water basket weaving" <~~ that ad was the one that inspired all future off the wall ads, I don't remember who wrote it but thanks girl!! also if you post an idea on this thread please don't get upset when I use it lol

XoXo
miss writers block
I like the title to be short and to the point. Your recent "Yum, yum, get you some" immediately caught my eye. It's catchy, short and specific. I know you can't be completely blunt but don't be coy. I know why I'm here. I want to make sure that you do, too. Stay away from over-used phrases, e.g. curl your toes. I tune them out. Or old fashioned terms like courtesan. And most importantly, stay away from hieroglyphs.

And for the ad itself, put some pics up. I know you have them in your showcase, which is just a click away but I like it if you do. That may entice me to go to the showcase and the reviews.

Good question.
Show taint
Girl, you are a hotty, you could put up ------------- on a title and get attention. You go girl. I will say this. I do post bp. So when I brouse the dallas or other city bp I scroll down till something pops out at me, then I use it. I mean if it got your attention, then it might get the attention of a guy??? Just a thought
  • Trey
  • 06-27-2012, 06:34 PM
What can you say that ain't been said? You could put "ugly hoe inside" then they will be like "how ugly is that hoe?". Then when they open it and you're hot it will be a surprise. But if you are a busted hoe don't use this tactic.
Girl, you are a hotty, you could put up ------------- on a title and get attention. Originally Posted by bustyamy
She's right, and those showcase photos work! As long as you don't type mixing lower case and caps throughout, even peek-a-boo would work. There's nothing that turns me off more in an add than caps randomly used in the middle of words, or a lack of basic grammatical skills. To me that says, "I'm immature and uneducated!
Girl, you are a hotty, you could put up ------------- on a title and get attention. You go girl. I will say this. I do post bp. So when I brouse the dallas or other city bp I scroll down till something pops out at me, then I use it. I mean if it got your attention, then it might get the attention of a guy??? Just a thought Originally Posted by bustyamy

You are not helping ... she needs to show taint.
She's right, and those showcase photos work! As long as you don't type mixing lower case and caps throughout, even peek-a-boo would work. There's nothing that turns me off more in an add than caps randomly used in the middle of words, or a lack of basic grammatical skills. To me that says, "I'm immature and uneducated! Originally Posted by surcher
Haha ok. From now on no more caps and lowercase in the same word. Or misspelled words:/ guilty, guilty, guilty lol. But this is a great thread, cause I will change mine lol. Eeeeeek lol.
You are not helping ... she needs to show taint. Originally Posted by pyramider

Do guys like to see stars and hearts and all that stuff?
What can you say that ain't been said? You could put "ugly hoe inside" then they will be like "how ugly is that hoe?". Then when they open it and you're hot it will be a surprise. But if you are a busted hoe don't use this tactic. Originally Posted by trey
+1
I like this thread very informative. I am very guilty of the caps on and off thing and bad grammar and typos. 9/10 times its because of my phone though...
At least you have an excuse lol. I thought mine were cute Nice titties girl!
Rasberry
"new and updated pics" always gets me!
Ads have titles? Only thing I look at is who is posting the ad to see if it is someone new or a visitor and pics.