An update on the Best Bbbj in DFW

I was wondering what were the opinions of others here in DFW about this topic. I was looking to see which providers I could consider so this thread can be an update for everyone.
This topic AGAIN?

Over the years, I've had several (working girl) roommates and I can guarantee you that ALL of them were EXCELLENT with giving head. And I would BET that most of the ladies here, that have several reviews, aren't too shabby.

These "lists" do nothing to help but just promote a handful of women who have friends here who will shill for them. And of course, I'll shill for myself like others do as well.

These "best of" topics are so boring. Trite. Overdone. Annoying.

Guess that you get my drift.

But hey. I'm sure a LOT of men, and women, will answer your question. Again. Like the other 50+ topics with the same title, in recent times and past. Just do a search.
No doubt for me. SensualNurseD in N Ft Worth/Keller
I was wondering what were the opinions of others here in DFW about this topic. I was looking to see which providers I could consider so this thread can be an update for everyone. Originally Posted by Durantx8817
I feel like I'm being a bit of a kettle stirrer this morning but you changed the wording of your topic (AND the title of it) since (probably) reading my response.

And that's fine. Obvious, but fine.

But MY response was to your original posting. Still, I'll leave my above response "as is" since this topic is such a truly tired one. I'm sure plenty will still enjoy it! After all, no one gets tired of thinking of oral sex, right?

Best,
EW
I always believed that as much as giving head is an art form, each man has different preferences. I am sure its like that for the ladies as well. What works for me may not work for the OP. And what works for Elisabeth may not work for any other lady. In this case I can tell you that a good blow job is one where the provider of said blow job knows you and your cock and what works best for both of you. You will have to "suffer" a couple from the same lady to find the right match. Happy hunting!
I was wondering what were the opinions of others here in DFW about this topic. I was looking to see which providers I could consider so this thread can be an update for everyone. Originally Posted by Durantx8817
first of all, best in regards to what? what are you seeking in a bbbj - just licking and sucking, teasing, edging, all the way regardless of what happens next, all the way w/ CIM but not swallowing, all the way w/ CIM and swallowing, all the way w/ no spitting??

there are so many different variations that asking "who's the Best Bbbj in DFW?" is incomplete.

sure, some folks will say betty's blowjob is best and others will say connie's cumsucking is best.

but if you let us know what you are after, you might get more focused responses.

[pet peeve: asking questions like this and "i'm gonna be in ft worth for 6 hrs next week. anything to do there?"]
I always believed that as much as giving head is an art form, each man has different preferences. I am sure its like that for the ladies as well. What works for me may not work for the OP. And what works for Elisabeth may not work for any other lady. In this case I can tell you that a good blow job is one where the provider of said blow job knows you and your cock and what works best for both of you. You will have to "suffer" a couple from the same lady to find the right match. Happy hunting! Originally Posted by smokeater
^^^^^^^^^^great comments!
and, he aint blowing smoke!!!!
I believe this topic is updated on a regular basis...that's what REVIEWS are for!
I believe this topic is updated on a regular basis...that's what REVIEWS are for! Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
I agree ^^^^^
I feel like I'm being a bit of a kettle stirrer this morning but you changed the wording of your topic (AND the title of it) since (probably) reading my response.

And that's fine. Obvious, but fine.

But MY response was to your original posting. Still, I'll leave my above response "as is" since this topic is such a truly tired one. I'm sure plenty will still enjoy it! After all, no one gets tired of thinking of oral sex, right?

Best,
EW Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Woh-woh! Lil'Miss EWhispers Buttercup!! Epitome of that calm, cool, collected I have come to respect 'round these parts. Your panties bundle and it's like a tremor in the force!!

OP, not only has it been done, but recently (I think).

EW, you know how these things go....these lists aren't going away, sweets! Stir that kettle if u must, but don't get pulled from your happy place. Cool and easy baby - you're the one.

Word. Carry on...
LnH
EW nailed it.
Thanks TxGent but I have to say it is all about each ones preference. Not to take away from the thread but yes most are discussed over and over.
I am stIil trying to figure out why guys post like crazy on ISO over and over looking for BBBJ and this and that , and why not just read the provider ad list?. I would think by reading the providers ads/reviews each day that you could find what you were looking for. But the ISO seems to be popular with the same request every day for a BBBJ. .
Just my 2 cents
I am stIil trying to figure out why guys post like crazy on ISO over and over looking for BBBJ and this and that , and why not just read the provider ad list?. I would think by reading the providers ads/reviews each day that you could find what you were looking for. But the ISO seems to be popular with the same request every day for a BBBJ. Originally Posted by SensualNurseD
Not to take the thread off track. But would like to answer your question. I will use ISO when my time is crunched and window of opportunity is small. I dont have to send out PM's and check a ladies availability. I've blown more than a few chances*trying to jump through hoops or get ahold of someone while my window is closing. So I just throw out a line and see what nibbles. Do a little research on my hits and I can find a lady I like that can scratch my itch within just a few hours.
I have 140 reviews that will attest to my expertise in what you want-----and at a bargain price --
-see my showcse for pics and prices
^^^ do you just copy and post that for every post you make?
Smh