I Think I'm addicted to.......

Swingers clubs, omg they are so much fun! All I need is someone who enjoys them just as much as I do!
I love Houston Swingers Clubs!

I went to one in Humble a few years ago.
I Will Like To Go To One With You SuperHead
Lots of guys will go (for free ), but since they pay your way in and for your drinks they think it should be free lol.
I feel exactly the same but replace swingers clubs with Reese 's peanut butter cups.
I feel exactly the same but replace swingers clubs with Reese 's peanut butter cups. Originally Posted by strongbad
Lol I used to love Reeses just as much, that I started making homemade Reeses with peanut butter and cocoa! Way much cheaper
I love Houston Swingers Clubs!

I went to one in Humble a few years ago. Originally Posted by Eva Damita
I think that's maybe one my first one I went to, but now I found one even better, and more low key
Heading to the Mystery Zone soon with a lady friend. I've always enjoyed these places. Glad to see others do too.
Swingers clubs, omg they are so much fun! All I need is someone who enjoys them just as much as I do! Originally Posted by Super Head 713

I never cared for swing clubs. Too much drama and bullshit. I don't mind swing meets but they are few and far between for a single swinging dick unless you like the gbs. Dudes never have any control over the woman in the swing meets. Nah, I still like my providers simply for the control factor.

Swingers clubs, omg they are so much fun! All I need is someone who enjoys them just as much as I do! Originally Posted by Super Head 713

I would love to go to one here in Houston also...but noone to go with...
I would love to go to one here in Houston also...but noone to go with... Originally Posted by AlexisMoore
I'd go with you. I've never been to a swingers club.
Swingers clubs I've never tried one...?
No real opinion but always open to new things...
Alexis I'm in the same boat... No one to go with...
I've been with swingers, but not at a club, sounds fun though. I'm afraid I'd be too much like a kid in a candy store there.

~
I've been with swingers, but not at a club, sounds fun though. I'm afraid I'd be too much like a kid in a candy store there.

~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
Do you have a low cut tee with your rates printed on the back?

All we hear from you whores is no free sex and no discounts. ....or I don't give it up for nothin' anymore.
Heading to the Mystery Zone soon with a lady friend. I've always enjoyed these places. Glad to see others do too. Originally Posted by HoustonDan

In a friend/sugar baby situation it's different and much more comfortable. Even a wife/gf situation imo.

Also depends on the woman, some say if it's her fantasy they should not have to pay.

feedback please?