Info is greatly appreciated

Hey everyone my name is Julie James and I have visited Houston before a couple of yrs ago and am just not sure of the right areas to stay in, what areas to avoid, and all the nice helpful info anything is greatly appreciated

Juicy JJ
I hear the Fifth Ward is nice.
Thank yall for the helpful info I appreciate it!
I am thinking about moving there as well not sure yet just going to visit again and see where things go! I love Houston!
Russ that response fits the Charlie Sheen pic LOL. Julie don't worry Houston guys don't bite - Much !
Julie you look very nice from your showcase.
I hope you enjoy your visit here. Is this a working vacation or are you just looking around? If working, the galleria area is always popular and centrally located. There is also the Energy Corridor on I-10 West. Houston has many fine restaurants you should try, maybe get some Eccie Gent to show some Southern Hospitality in exchange to sample some of your Southern Charms.
Best of luck in your travels darlin'
Be Safe, Play Nice and Have Fun!
Galleria area is great. If you have an extra day or two, the Woodlands area up north is always looking for ladies. Hope you enjoy your stay.
^ what the two above said. best info

kerwil62's link is good also (should be an insta-response each time this is asked)

Right lol when she posted the link I was like ah huh I get it I get it lol But all the info is greatly appreciated because I can see the views of others as well!
@Caroline and kerwil62 thank you very much dolls! Gentlemen thank you very much, im coming to play but am highly thinking about moving there like permanently
I forgot to recommend visiting the Museums here, I try to visit the museums when I travel and Houston has some of the best I've seen. NOLAN & Richmond VA had some good Fine Arts museums, but Houston's Natural Science is top notch. (sorry, I can't hide the nerd in me)
Good luck doll.
Is it just me or when you make a comment on a post and push send then all I see is the thrusting 2 lol kinda distracts me a little lol
I actually like museums I take millions of pictures lol
  • anita
  • 03-19-2015, 02:00 PM
Seems like most ladies are near the Galleria, so if you go in the Woodlands you will get all the juice. I'm just saying..
Is it just me or when you make a comment on a post and push send then all I see is the thrusting 2 lol kinda distracts me a little lol Originally Posted by Julie James
Thrusting?
damn, now I'm distracted!!!
Lol yes its the advertisement banner it was a woman and a man close up on the action of in and out lol I got hot over here! @ Anita thanks doll