A&E 8 minutes

• bcglx
  • 03-22-2015, 09:44 PM
What you guys think of this new show filmed in houston?
I think this can't be good for the houston hobby if this show becomes popular mainstream.

http://www.aetv.com/news/ae-network-...t-1000-pm-etpt
stoopid.

houston....the epicenter.

meh
so I was looking for footage and found this youtube comment:

I was suppose to be on this show but i turned it down . I didnt want ppl to know me this way nor did i need this kind of exposure.
They got paid $250 for this . I wish i would have N O T . 
I guess this pastor running around "converting" girls has no problem whoring these girls out for his tv show.

I guess this pastor running around "converting" girls has no problem whoring these girls out for his tv show. Originally Posted by detention
most reality tv is worse than the criminal behavior they show, take Alaskan bush people for example...the state of Alaska charged the whole family with stealing oil benefits......
bitches will do anything for some money
bitches will do anything for some money Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
someone's been busy today!

isn't that statement half the equation that makes this place (and a few others) go round and round?

girls do things for money
guys do things for sex

over simplified and ok, maybe most won't just do ANYthing but everyone should get the point.

edit:
since I'm posting in this thread anyways

most reality tv is worse than the criminal behavior they show, take Alaskan bush people for example...the state of Alaska charged the whole family with stealing oil benefits...... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
I think I'm missing something in this post. so they really somehow stole oil benefits? or the reality tv left that out? I've seen the show a few times but don't keep up with it.
someone's been busy today!

isn't that statement half the equation that makes this place (and a few others) go round and round?

girls do things for money
guys do things for sex

over simplified and ok, maybe most won't just do ANYthing but everyone should get the point. Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG
Blame the coffee lol

I guess this pastor running around "converting" girls has no problem whoring these girls out for his tv show. Originally Posted by detention