Make Up Your Mind.....

Hello All. Quick rant. So im not on Eccie much. But i do get quite a bit of PM'S requesting that i post a special. Well the moment i do it.....No PM'S. Lol. Now im more active on p411. So im fine with the number of clients i see. But im confused you guys ask, i come thru, but no hits. Cmon now. Now the minute the special is over. They all come out the woodworks. You guys are strange. Have a happy week!! Kam.
Hello All. Quick rant. So im not on Eccie much. But i do get quite a bit of PM'S requesting that i post a special. Well the moment i do it.....No PM'S. Lol. Now im more active on p411. So im fine with the number of clients i see. But im confused you guys ask, i come thru, but no hits. Cmon now. Now the minute the special is over. They all come out the woodworks. You guys are strange. Have a happy week!! Kam. Originally Posted by Kammye

Yes they are ... ijs.
Yes they are ... ijs. Originally Posted by pyramider

Hello dear! Hope all is well! Muahz.
They want you to offer them a "special" when your not advertising a "special" because it makes them feel "special".....
Oh is that what it is? Lol. Welp this isnt Burger King. They cant have it their way....Spoiled Brats. Jk.

They want you to offer them a "special" when your not advertising a "special" because it makes them feel "special"..... Originally Posted by Russ38
In other words, just lie to us....then everyone's happy.
Lmao!

In other words, just lie to us....then everyone's happy. Originally Posted by Russ38
Hello All. Quick rant. So im not on Eccie much. But i do get quite a bit of PM'S requesting that i post a special. Well the moment i do it.....No PM'S. Lol. Now im more active on p411. So im fine with the number of clients i see. But im confused you guys ask, i come thru, but no hits. Cmon now. Now the minute the special is over. They all come out the woodworks. You guys are strange. Have a happy week!! Kam. Originally Posted by Kammye

Can a guy change his mind? LOL

Can a guy change his mind? Originally Posted by FrenchToast
Sure. But dont constantly PM me 5464 times about it afterwards.
2nd and 3rd week of the month would probably be best time. 1st and 4th week we know providers rent is due or late. In Austin it's called the Salmon Run.
Well this is the week before the 1st. No rent due here. Just thought id throw a special out there. But thx for the feedback doll.

2nd and 3rd week
of the month would probably be best time. 1st and 4th week we know providers rent is due or late. In Austin it's called the Salmon Run. Originally Posted by rockerrick
maybe the ones asking needs a heads up the special is coming otherwise they've already spent their wad elsewhere.

maybe one of you girls should try what Cinemark does. a special every Tuesday (or pick your day). then it's sorta an auto-scheduled one day a week special. pretty sure the movies gets an influx most Tuesdays. then again, nevermind. that'd take some serious tweaking/thinking. maybe more like one or two days a month. has be longer than we're willing to wait it out otherwise you'd most likely end up with one busy ass day and a bunch of slow days. just was spitballing.

also, I'm more inclined to agree with Russ38. just like IOP. maybe a new acronym - IOS

btw, no leeway on the bday? ouch! I know I didn't have time to scooch out for some cooch on my bday.
maybe the ones asking needs a heads up the special is coming otherwise they've already spent their wad elsewhere.

maybe one of you girls should try what Cinemark does. a special every Tuesday (or pick your day). then it's sorta an auto-scheduled one day a week special. pretty sure the movies gets an influx most Tuesdays. then again, nevermind. that'd take some serious tweaking/thinking. maybe more like one or two days a month. has be longer than we're willing to wait it out otherwise you'd most likely end up with one busy ass day and a bunch of slow days. just was spitballing.

also, I'm more inclined to agree with Russ38. just like IOP. maybe a new acronym - IOS

btw, no leeway on the bday? ouch! I know I didn't have time to scooch out for some cooch on my bday.
Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG

I do have a bday special. Show me proof and ill accommodate ya! Also thx for the suggestions doll!!
I know. I wasn't saying you didn't have a bday special. just that you give no plus or minus days for it. that's what I meant by I couldn't have got out on my actual bday.

and you're welcome. though I'm not sure how good a suggestion it was. definitely needs some tweaking but possible potential.
Sure. But dont constantly PM me 5464 times about it afterwards. Originally Posted by Kammye

The hobby can move really fast. If you don't act quickly, you might miss out on a lot.