Short Bald and At My Door

I got a text, I hate Text with a Passion...asking if I took CC's. I said they could use the cc to pay my room and he said ok real fast. We made arrangements and I said I had to jump in the shower, he said he did too. 5 minutes later knock on my door (I was still in towel) He said be right back and was gone.

This used to happen in Waco but not here yet. But I also posted on BP and he may have been from there. Guys like that really un-nerve me. I know they are advanced looky loos, but you never know when they are going to advance again last four numbers of his phone number is 2960
Was he from here? Does not sound like you had time to screen unless he was already a client
There are a lot of weirdos out there. Be careful!
Is this an alert ??
what is your preferred method of contact?
So you don't like short bald guys?
p. Short bald guys rock ! Seriously , sorry about the experience , much to be learned , and hope it doesn't repeat ! Take care , be vigilant 👁
I got tired of waiting and chopped out. Gave me enough time to talk myself out of the session.
sorry that happened to you. i just read your bio and you sound like such a super down to earth person (plus i rescue dogs too. soft spot in my heart). hopefully youll have more exciting fun tomorrow and not have to deal with this dork again.
xoxo
Moved to co-ed. Alerts are reserved for something that could have been potentially harmful to your safety, this just sounds like a bad client.
Was this the guy?

😅😂