Cassia Taylor Enjoying Dallas

Anyone looking for some drinks and convo in Addison .....
another threAD.

RTM!
You don't have contact information or specific dates listed so you're all good Cassia. Have a fun trip!
Enjoy dallas beautiful and ignore the haters!
another threAD.

RTM! Originally Posted by CG2014
Dude, you’ve got real problems!...Why do you need to police, of all things, Ladies wanting to let us know they are available?...Why don’t you just stay in your lane scanning the Internet for stupid fucking articles to get pissed off about and leave the chasing and paying for pussy to the guys and gals who used to think that’s what this board was all about!!

Fuck the ‘Hall Monitors’!!
another threAD.

RTM! Originally Posted by CG2014
Come on CG, this is ridiculous. How does Cassia's thread affect you? In fact, her thread is harmless and doesn't hurt anyone. If you don't like these kind of threads, just ignore it and don't reply to it.

Cassia needs to eat & pay her bills too. Please don't RTM her post.
  • motor
  • 10-18-2019, 10:22 AM
Dude, you’ve got real problems!...Why do you need to police, of all things, Ladies wanting to let us know they are available?...Why don’t you just stay in your lane scanning the Internet for stupid fucking articles to get pissed off about and leave the chasing and paying for pussy to the guys and gals who used to think that’s what this board was all about!!

Fuck the ‘Hall Monitors’!! Originally Posted by ManSlut
+1 Man Slut and VC
Come on CG, this is ridiculous. How does Cassia's thread affect you? In fact, her thread is harmless and doesn't hurt anyone. If you don't like these kind of threads, just ignore it and don't reply to it.

Cassia needs to eat & pay her bills too. Please don't RTM her post. Originally Posted by VeryClean
+1

And Fucktards need and want pussy!!
+1

And Fucktards need and want pussy!! Originally Posted by ManSlut
Exactly! Thank you ManSlut for bringing up a very valid point that I didn't mention in my earlier post.

CG, just because you don't desire to meet Cassia doesn't mean other guys don't want to meet her too. By starting this thread in Coed, she's providing a valuable service to Dallas-Ft Worth hobbyists. Especially since the weekly/weekend update sections are no longer available.
By all means, let’s clean this board up of any potentially useful information about the ladies whereabouts or availability so we can make room for more important discussions, like...uh...well....

I’m sorry, I got distracted by Cassia’s backside. What’s the problem, again?
Cassia, that's a very delicious looking ass you have, may I have a bite?