My “vile” and “sickening” post

I sincerely apologize that my poor attempt at sarcasm aimed at a member in good standing (actually he’s banned again for abusing others) This post was thought of as “vile” and “sickening” by paintedbynumbers along with a couple others. I truly hope all so deeply affected are able to get past this obvious traumatic episode. Perhaps a dr visit and some anxiety meds.
The unnamed member has often reposted far right reports that the Covid vaccines cause death or possibly makes people gay, Hence the “vile” post meant to be sarcasm. Forgot to put a smiley emoji after.
Now excuse me, I’m off to get frosted tips on my hair, then a pedicure.
I’m sorry I hurt any feelingzzzzzz.
Great, now the hookers sound like my x-wife. It’s like a car salesman telling you all the bad things about the cars he sells so you don’t buy any of them. Not too bright are they…
Great, now the hookers sound like my x-wife. It’s like a car salesman telling you all the bad things about the cars he sells so you don’t buy any of them. Not too bright are they… Originally Posted by wheretogo
The OP is a client account.

I love a good self own, though.

Thanks for the laugh!
I sincerely apologize Originally Posted by Charley3
I don't know - someone who wanted to "sincerely" apologize for their "vile and sickening post" would have simply apologized and stopped there instead of making all the other comments you did
The OP is a client account.
Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl
Is it?

Inquiring minds want to know.
am i missing something here?
What the fuck are you talking about? I’ll assume it’s some type of thinly veiled passive-aggressive criticism.
I sincerely apologize that my poor attempt at sarcasm aimed at a member in good standing (actually he’s banned again for abusing others) This post was thought of as “vile” and “sickening” by paintedbynumbers along with a couple others. I truly hope all so deeply affected are able to get past this obvious traumatic episode. Perhaps a dr visit and some anxiety meds.
The unnamed member has often reposted far right reports that the Covid vaccines cause death or possibly makes people gay, Hence the “vile” post meant to be sarcasm. Forgot to put a smiley emoji after.
Now excuse me, I’m off to get frosted tips on my hair, then a pedicure.
I’m sorry I hurt any feelingzzzzzz. Originally Posted by Charley3
I have no idea what you are talking about, and what posters including you were involved, but nobody on this board does explosive, controversial, inane, and Entertaining Reading dust-ups like me Tolstoy and BerryBerry, and we have not done one in a while. You and whoever you were bickering with are Rank Amateurs in comparison to us. Just sayin....
Thanks for calling me out with your attempt at being a troll. Hope your ass is banned again. This is the guy who lied and said one of our posters was dead. For all of you who forgot. He is pathetic and the fact he is back trolling shows he learned nothing. If he wanted to apologize he would be a man and message us in private. Instead you can take your obivously fake apology and fuck off troll.
One of our long time posters hadn't posted in a while. Charley said that the poster passed away. It was a sad joke and the fact he is back acting like his prickish self shows the ban did nothing. His post was vile as I said, and he is nothing but a troll. Hopefully his next ban is longer.

What the fuck are you talking about? I’ll assume it’s some type of thinly veiled passive-aggressive criticism. Originally Posted by wheretogo
A lot of the "tough guy" posters on this site seem to get their panties-in-a-twitch over others guys random, inane posts....

As Sgt. Hulka of "Stripes" said: "Lighten up, Francis..."

Really, when did all the "tough guys" of Eccie becomes such PUS$$ES when it comes to other guys posts? I thought all the Eccie guys were "tough guys"....?
Gentlemen
This post has run its course