Massage spa south of Breezewood

Was passing by Breezewood for the first time in years. Remember a massage place a few miles south of there. Had a lot of cute girls working. Stopped in a few times.

It was like a large barn type building on the right when heading south towards Maryland.

Does anyone know if it is still around, name or number?

Thanks
  • Bisby
  • 10-28-2022, 09:30 AM
It is/was the Vista Spa. I was just through there the other day and didn't even think to glance to see if it was still there, though the internet says it's closed. I'd never seen a good review for the place so never stopped!
been there years ago. good looking girls, not so good service. seem to recall alot of upselling
Thanks. Not so for me. Plenty of service and no upselling. But then again, It was a LONG time ago.
Yes it was a long time ago !
Drove by Town Hill location this afternoon on my way to DC .
It's been shuttered for years.

Anyone ever visit the strip club east of Breezewood on Rt 30 ?
That was probably 30-35 years ago . It's a campground with small cabins to rent , the club was in a larger 2 story building that's still standing .
Yeah, it's been closed since 2016 or so. You can still see a bit of the red barn from the interstate, but it's gotten pretty grown over. The "Vista Spa" lettering has been removed from the building as well [or simply fell off]