Cross the border

I know shes in ohio but she looks good. She asked me for
Room money up front. Thinking that is a scam, non starter for me. Anyone seen her?

https://youngstown.skipthegames.com/...d/650003531724
you can send me the money ,
i get a room discount and get her room for her in a better hotel..sound like a better deal? after 5 room pre-pays you will recieve a special price on swampland leasing in florida.
yea...never pay for anything up front; unless she's with you and you're getting the room then and there..even then it's sketchy that they would just zip out on you and exit a side door if you weren't there with them. Im just not into buying a room just for a hooker visit, vs. staying there and enjoying her come by for an hour- that's different. I'd never put one in my name, and then let her use it though. Fuck that.
I once had a duo ask to use a the room for the rest of the day, that I got for the encounter. They lost their shit when I said no way and chased me across the parking lot trying to get the key back before I could put it in the return box in front of the office. I was in top physical shape at the time so out ran them easily. These days they probably would’ve caught me before I got it returned. Last time I ever rented a room solely for an appointment.
It happened to me once where a girl asked for the money and took off. So yea i am very leary about money upfront
This looks like a girl that was "working" around this area previously and ripped several people off. The name is escaping me, however.
Is she actually in Warren? Some of the new castle, youngstown, warren, steubenville ads claim to actually be in East Palestine when you talk to them. That is 100% going to be an undercover sting when you arrive. The “M&D if you know you know” ad is one of them. There have been several lately that imply an age that isn’t of consent but they don’t come right out and say it. You can check the Morning Journal newspaper online to see one case after another on any given day…they’ve been doing a rather robust business with the wrist bracelets.