Made me wait...

Ok I wanted to share something and I wanted to see if I did the right thing or not...

So I went to BP to search for a sexy thang to go see. I found one that I've been eyeballing for a while. Chatted a bit thru text/email and set up a time the following day. 11:30am comes around and I'm already at the incall. As I pull up I see another vehicle there parked infront, paid no mind to it because the whole block was full of cars parked in the street.

So I knock on the door and a woman answers the door (not the one I was seeing) kind of an eye sore really, she said the girl I wanted to see was finishing up with someone else and for me to wait. In my head I was like WTF really? But I said ok, that's fine. What a pusscake move I know.

So she slams the door leaving me outside looking like a fool IMO. So I wait around the front of the house for a couple of minutes, then walk back to my car and wait a couple more minutes.

Then no one comes out so I leave after about 5-8 mins of waiting. As soon as turn the corner I get a text saying she is ready and to come in....

I write back and said I left I didn't think it was professional to have me wait when a said time was agreed upon. Apparently she shared the incall location with another girl, maybe 2, not quite sure. She said she was sorry, she was in the restroom and that the woman who answered the door thought I was the other girls client and not her client.

I wrote back and said its no big deal and we'll try again another day. She then wrote for me to comeback and see her, but I wasn't about to go back. So I text her maybe another day.

Now did I do good by leaving or should I have stuck around?

And why close the door on me and not let me in to wait if it was a shared incall? You would think they would try to be discrete about clients and traffic around the incall right? or am I wrong?

She has reviews and all look good.

Please advise, just in case this happens again.

• ddf69
  • 11-18-2011, 03:18 PM
I always call when I get to the incall. I would never knock without calling and getting the ok to come to the door.

This would have solved your problem, otherwise IMO 5-8 min is not that long to wait. But I don't blame you for leaving after going to the door and seeing a different girl.

Also, If I was the guy inside already --- I wouldn't like it if she let you in to wait while I finished!
OUCh... Sorry this happened.... By no means.. I feel you should've been waiting around on anyone. If anything she should have called you to say that she was running late... and to call while you were on the way. I always have people call me from the station right up the street to direct them to my incall from there. Just simplifies things.. and that way I'm not giving out actual incall address.. til I know the guy is actually showing up. Always confirm via text or phone call before you drive over to a confirmed appointment. Anything can happen from the last time you talked.. and if the provider doesn't know your number... then there is no recourse except your handle to email. That can be a bit time wasting if you don't often check your handles' email. Always call us beforehand just to check. That wil save you time and effort and.. gas... if she happens to be a NCNS... or happens to have a friend..that doesn't KNOW who's client is who's answering the door... lol.. sorry babe...

But, yes you did the right thing. She should've been ready and waiting on you.. and she should've answered the door.. if you were on time to confirmed appointment..

Just saying

Amber Rain
Thanks for the input Amber and ddf. I think I'm gonna give it another shot in the near future.
Just how "fresh" would that vagina vendor actually be if she was just finishing off another guy when you arrived?

Move on to another option.

And it would REALLY help if you posted the vagina vendor's name here. Otherwise this thread becomes worthless in about 2 days when it falls to page 5
I think you need a hobby mentor dude. That entire scene had "fail" written all over it from the start.
  • Sami
  • 11-21-2011, 04:49 PM
Pusscake.... I got to see what that looks like?JK really... I would have left to. Not so long ago my roommate got caught in traffic her guy beat her to the apartment it was awkward me answering the door, but I sure didn't want him lingering outside. That's me though, no need to make anyone suspicious.

Sorry that happened PC
You did right. You are paying for a professional, not an amateur; That includes the communications, the promptness, the ability to avoid scheduling conflicts, not being surprised by other people...

She is an amateur.

Sure we know sometimes a lady may see a few guys in the same day, more so before the recession. But we like the illusion that we are not "NEXT!!!". Discretion also dictates we should never run into another client coming in our out of the incall.

It would take the wind out of my sails completely to run into DallasDoc coming out of an incall as I was going in.
You did the right thing, but I always call when the appointment time comes and I arrive unless I am on the second call of the 2 call system.
Leave by all means and if it were me I would mark her off my list. That was wrong in so many ways, if the girl answering the door did not know if she was with another client or bathroom something just sounds fishy.
Two why in the world would you want a girl that did not have time or the illusion of time to clean up in between clients.

Also, If I was the guy inside already --- I wouldn't like it if she let you in to wait while I finished! Originally Posted by ddf69
Although I agree with you, on a lighter note ... some guys would pay extra for that!
Two why in the world would you want a girl that did not have time or the illusion of time to clean up in between clients. Originally Posted by Hobbyfun

Good point!!

I think you need a hobby mentor dude. Originally Posted by London Rayne
I'm sure there will be a lot of offers for this!!!

onexkid, it would be great for those guys that search BP to know who the woman is so they can either avoid her or be prepared for such a scenario. perhaps in the lounge?
onexkid, it would be great for those guys that search BP to know who the woman is so they can either avoid her or be prepared for such a scenario. perhaps in the lounge? Originally Posted by pmdelites

Well I kinda hate to do that because she has really good reviews and seems like a real nice girl when we were chatting. Plus she sounded really sincere in her apology about the situation.

But I will say it was in the Arlington area.