The votes are in, hamcats.

The people have spoken, it's time for bbtony to pack his bags and get the fuck out of here.
Hahahahah please before you go, please answer the million dollar question, are you male or female?
I'm a fucking lady. However, I do not have access to the "Ladies Shitter". Ban me again, please.
Welcome Back!!!!!!!
You turn me on! BaaaBaaaad.
Kittens, Puppies, irreverent...it's all good.

The people have spoken, it's time for bbtony to pack his bags and get the fuck out of here. Originally Posted by SweaterKittens
Sweet Baby Tebow alleluia alleluia alleluia

And stay out of the wimmin's shitter!
WOW...some people must have really boring lives.
WOW...some people must have really boring lives. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Coming from you...
I love kittens.

And I love sweaters.

I'm so happy right now....
You were so Baaaaaaaaaaaad they Baaaaaaaaaaaaanned you?
Me, too. Sorry I was initially in a bad mood, just pissed that I was unfairly banned. How do I appeal a judgement around here?

Now I will go back to my supermega-charming self.
Me, too. Sorry I was initially in a bad mood, just pissed that I was unfairly banned. How do I appeal a judgement around here? Originally Posted by SweaterKittens
Buying a banner ad seems to work pretty well. Less than the cost of a lawyer, anyway.
Who is this that was banned, Tara?
Awww Sweaterkittens glad you are back.... I took a picture for you in San Antonio.. It was on a display and was like man I need to take this for SP. Here is a Christmas tree also to bring you some holiday cheer...
Attached Images File Type: jpg for sweater puppies.jpg (20.5 KB, 138 views) File Type: jpg christmas tree.jpg (24.5 KB, 136 views)
Me, too. Sorry I was initially in a bad mood, just pissed that I was unfairly banned. How do I appeal a judgement around here?

Now I will go back to my supermega-charming self. Originally Posted by SweaterKittens
What was the use of a poll, if you dont abide by the results. Haha whatever SweaterK, I liked your banter so keep them coming. I also liked the old picture much better