Mandi is back...really!

One of the all time favorite eccie providers is back and immediately available. Just talked to her, and it's the real deal.
It's "Mandi" from a couple years ago. She has an ad on BP today for the first time in a while. The pics are real! I've been seeing her off and on for about 3 years and she's one of the best gfe ladies ever in my book. She can be reached at 585-296-0191. I'm guessing she won't be available for long...
Link?
Mandi of Rochester this one ???????????
That number in the first post may not be an accurate number. Its close, but not the same number used in the BP post
Correct number is 296-0199. She had the wrong number in her ad initially, but has corrected it. Sorry for any confusion
Responses lacking all of the initial enthusiasm whew
Mandi f'n cash and dash? Move to alerts whew

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=290504
One of the all time favorite eccie providers is back and immediately available. Just talked to her, and it's the real deal.
It's "Mandi" from a couple years ago. She has an ad on BP today for the first time in a while. The pics are real! I've been seeing her off and on for about 3 years and she's one of the best gfe ladies ever in my book. She can be reached at 585-296-0191. I'm guessing she won't be available for long... Originally Posted by wmnotell
She's such a "favorite" of yours....and you've been seeing her "off and on for about 3 years"....yet you've never reviewed her? That might be understandable if you were interested in keeping her on the down low. But now....you're shilling for her BP ad? WTF? The only credible part of your post might be the last sentence.

Pimping aint easy

She still robbing people?
Moved to co-ed
PK