Automatic DNS....

I have a few things that hobbyist do that will automatically force me to cross them off my list...curious to know what the ladies think.

Guys, what things about a provider cause you to cross her off your list before even meeting her?

I chose the ones who can't even read the first line of an ad instead of staring at my azz, but really it's all of the above that scare me off.

I think the date thing is my biggest issue because it happens ALL THE TIME!!
DRAMA<DRAMA<DRAMA
I cross her off my list if she has even one NC/NS. A history of being late also rates the cross-off. In my experience, when the provider is late, the guy always loses a portion of his time.
For me, the end all be all is her personality and attitude. If she doesn't rank high in both those areas, forget it I'm not interested. Doesn't matter how hot she looks, the list of menu items or frugal rate, not gonna happen! So far basing who I see on those two things I've yet to ever have a "bad" session reason being, I knew I'd enjoy her company no matter what we did or didn't do BCD. Guys do your research, with a board like this it's very easy to see what a ladies personality and attitude are long before you send the PM or dial her number. Not saying this will work for all. it's what works for me.
A history of YMMV will keep me away.
Looks like Drama is number one for the guys, and invading our private time ranks highest for the girls.

Oddly enough, I expected a different response from both parties. Guess you learn something new every day.
I cross her off my list if she has even one NC/NS. A history of being late also rates the cross-off. In my experience, when the provider is late, the guy always loses a portion of his time. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
since i am a lazy guy who leaves leaving to the last minute, i usually arrive 3 mins - 10 mins after scheduled time. fortunately for me, most of the women i've visited this year are flexible on my arrival time or they tell me upfront so i'll know. all have let me stay my reserved time plus/minus a few minutes beginning when i arrived at her place.

i so much appreciate ther flexibility that my gratuity is returning to visit each of them time and time again for deliteful encounters [even if i'm a tad late again].

THANKS TO ALL YOU WOMEN WHO ADAPT/PUT UP WITH MY TARDINESS.
i havent been sent to the principal's office yet :^)
[hmmmm, i sense a role play session in there somewhere]

btw, drama or flaking or asking me to visit cos they need funds for <insertFavoriteReasonHere> or giving me crap for my beard - those are things that will cause me to remove a woman from my gcho or gvha list faster than i can get to her place a few minutes late!!!
Looks like Drama is number one for the guys, and invading our private time ranks highest for the girls.

Oddly enough, I expected a different response from both parties. Guess you learn something new every day. Originally Posted by London Rayne
I think you results are because of the limit in popular choices, And some are the same thing or easily averted.

For the guys: Lots of providers smoke, and guys can ask beforehand to avoid. Women who dont return prompt correspondence is good, but plenty fish in the sea to say fudge her. Women who can't work with my schedule is almost the same thing, but not her fault, no So that makes on board drama stand out 2 much.

For girls, what is monkey activities. Is that on top activities for a change...how lazy of her. Lady who aren't accommodating to guys not rwsearching can say google me and lose a client. Guys who think they wont have 2 pay wont be a prob for most. And that leave time wasters as the majority for them.
Providers that rush or ask "are you almost done yet" or "what will make you cum fastest" or "do you take a long time to cum" when I am within the constraints of the time we contracted for (ie still only 30 minutes into an hour session).

That is kills it for me. I had an ATF ask me that one time in a session and I never went back even though I really liked her. If I wanted to hear a woman rush me through sex I would stay home and fuck my wife for free
I would have had:

Lady: Clients that are flakey, time wasters.

Both: People who stank and are unclean freshly below on arrival.

Both: People that are late or NCNS with no courtesy call or correspondence.

Gents: Ladies on board drama.

Ladies: Clients who expect a monkey service wise and positions. (those are my fav booooo lol)

Id list other reason, but their are too many and its too broad to touch on, cause what doesnt work for one, might be a small inconvience to another.
Providers that rush or ask "are you almost done yet" or "what will make you cum fastest" or "do you take a long time to cum" when I am within the constraints of the time we contracted for (ie still only 30 minutes into an hour session).

That is kills it for me. I had an ATF ask me that one time in a session and I never went back even though I really liked her. If I wanted to hear a woman rush me through sex I would stay home and fuck my wife for free Originally Posted by Malachaii
Yep very good one there. Ladies who try to avoid sex as much as possible in an hour session. Another reason I always book two or above.

Id hate to be percieved as a dick or too hands on, because I took 45 minutes to achieve in a one hour session.
bad reveiws keep me away...
and the schedule issue is an obvious one.

and i dont blame ANYONE, for staring that lovely ass of yours and picking up the phone before reading
Why can't I vote for all three: No Smoking, no drama, and reliability?

The drama is the biggist issue. THATS why I hobby. I can go home and not call her later. I don’t have to remember what day it is tomorrow (or whenever. The donation is not an entrance fee . . .it is an exit strategy.

If I wanted drama, I would do what Tiger Woods did and have multiple affaires till one of them unraveled into my family life!
It's a flawed poll lol. Next time I will just tell Gimmethat what I want to ask, and let him post it.