Legal help

Lawyers of eccie, I need your help. Someone has gotten their hands of a nude photos of me and posted it on craigslist. Id like to find out who posted it and seek legal action. Is this possible? I feel violated
Not a lawyer dear but if you don't want nude photos getting out keep them to yourself. Learn to trust very few people in this world. I hate it for you but sometimes people create their own problems
That's interesting timining, but I don't want to be accused of spreading rumors. It is against the law, and I would suggest contacting the state police immediately.
This particular nude was sent to only two individuals from eccie. I'm speaking with my lawyer tomorrow and I'm filing a report. And it is interesting timing.
Not a lawyer dear but if you don't want nude photos getting out keep them to yourself. Learn to trust very few people in this world. I hate it for you but sometimes people create their own problems Originally Posted by Racer69r
Speaking my mind shouldn't result in my nudes being blasted on craigslist. I feel VIOLATED. I googled and its very illegal to post someone's nudes in this manner. It's considered to be internet rape.
Prosecute to fullest extent Lolah, so sick of bullshit bullying.
They are some doozies
Prosecute to fullest extent Lolah, so sick of bullshit bullying. Originally Posted by scottprestons
I am. I'm disgusted. This is the second time for this to happen.
This particular nude was sent to only two individuals from eccie. I'm speaking with my lawyer tomorrow and I'm filing a report. And it is interesting timing. Remember my last fake ad posted by you know who? Odd. Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh
Neat theory. Unfortunately, the person you accused of the BP ad doesn't have access to nude photos of you. You yourself stated that you only sent them to two individuals. Perhaps you should check with any clients that you sent those types of pics to & also happen to have pissed off...

Or hey, here's an idea. The possibility has occurred to me that you could be taking advantage of the timing yourself to generate a pity party and a witch-hunt.

I don't know for sure what's really going on here, but it is definitely not what you're insinuating.

Hope you find a great lawyer! I'm no lawyer myself so I'm not sure about the legalities involved, but I wish you the best.
[QUOTE=Ginger Doll;1057759559]Neat theory. Unfortunately, the person you accused of the BP ad doesn't have access to nude photos of you. You yourself stated that you only sent them to two individuals. Perhaps you should check with any clients that you sent those types of pics to & also happen to have pissed off...

Or hey, here's an idea. The possibility has occurred to me that you could be taking advantage of the timing yourself to generate a pity party and a witch-hunt.

I don't know for sure what's really going on here, but it is definitely not what you're insinuating.[/QUO

This said person was linked to the BP ad. I never said this person posted another fake ad. Its just interesting timing. I have a great family lawyer.This will be handled by the police. This is legal help, if you're not helping, go away.
You are this fucking stupid?

Hey, I have a beach front condo in Nebraska, wanna take a look at it?
You are this fucking stupid?

Hey, I have a beach front condo in Nebraska, wanna take a look at it? Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
How does this make me fucking stupid? STAY ON TOPIC
Neat theory. Unfortunately, the person you accused of the BP ad doesn't have access to nude photos of you. You yourself stated that you only sent them to two individuals. Perhaps you should check with any clients that you sent those types of pics to & also happen to have pissed off...

I don't know for sure what's really going on here, but it is definitely not what you're insinuating.

Hope you find a great lawyer! I'm no lawyer myself so I'm not sure about the legalities involved, but I wish you the best. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I'm just curious, but why did you feel the need to point out that you aren't a lawyer? Do people often forget that you're a hooker and mistake you for a much older Ally McBeal? That's like the lazy-eyed hooker saying "I'm not a marksman, but..."
I can't believe how rude the people on this site are getting.
How does this make me fucking stupid? STAY ON TOPIC Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh
Kiss my ass MS. Piglet... You are in slingin poon.. Postn' nasty pic of Kermit.... Now... It is someone else's fault?