bug bites. like scratchin my skin off

jeez, some honeys coming to nwa soon that i'd love to see.
(i'll scratch up the dough somewhere)

but went hiking and the red and itchy fuckin bumps are all over. i mean like EVERY goddamn place.
i'm disgusting enough most days, but it would be pathetic to get naked with a sweet doll in this condition.

so
anybody have secret cures?
any of you ladies have solutions other than makeup? some of you seem like nature lovers, this musta happened to one of you sometime.

help
  • Sandy
  • 08-11-2016, 10:54 AM
fingernail polish smoothers those little critters, I would recommend clear unless you like pink fingernail polish on your legs.
I feel for you troll.I hiked at mt magazine one time in the spring.I didnt know about the buffalo nats.those green basterds ate my legs up.the itching was worse than ivy.
fingernail polish smoothers those little critters, I would recommend clear unless you like pink fingernail polish on your legs. Originally Posted by Kinky Carrie
know where i can pick up a gallon jug?
Chiggers, nail polish, lye soap, bleach bath, ice pick, Smith and Wesson.
I used to dive and I found that spending time at 20 ft blew them up.
What my DI told us one time that if it is in the groin area you shave one side then set the other side on fire when they run out you hit them with a hammer. Actually a bleach and tea oil bath kills everything. Ice reduces the redness, swelling and itching. Remember in the future to put on some Avon Skin So Soft oil. Chiggers, and most all biting insects including ticks hate it for some reason. We always used it in the military (except some missions where there was a concern about anything other than body odors).
thank you folks.
ha, maybe i can finally make use of that old service revolver.

arizona didn't have all these bitey bastard bugs.
and it's been a long time since did much hiking.
think i'll wait till winter.