Oral Double Standard

I have a unique "situation." My girlfriend won't let me cum in her mouth when she sucks my dick, but she cums in my mouth when I go down on her. Wtf, right?
I have a unique "situation." My girlfriend won't let me cum in her mouth when she sucks my dick, but she cums in my mouth when I go down on her. Wtf, right? Originally Posted by petervire
Warn her before hand the next time she does it you are going to take that as a go ahead to cum in her mouth. Tell her if she doesn't want you to do it she better stop you next time she is about to cum. Make sure you follow through or she is going to think you are chicken shit.
Warn her before hand the next time she does it you are going to take that as a go ahead to cum in her mouth. Tell her if she doesn't want you to do it she better stop you next time she is about to cum. Make sure you follow through or she is going to think you are chicken shit. Originally Posted by theotherguy1
That's gold advice. #communication
As long as we're talking girlfriend girlfriend & not temporary girlfriend with a no bbbj clause.
Get a new girlfriend..... unless she's smoking hot... like Elizabeth Banks, Kate Upton, Kimberly Guilfoyle or Rachel McAdams kinda hot... you know... than it's OK that she's just sucking it and you can go down on her.

Anything less, dump her

Ugly fat chicks must swallow to stay
I have a unique "situation." My girlfriend won't let me cum in her mouth when she sucks my dick, but she cums in my mouth when I go down on her. Wtf, right? Originally Posted by petervire
Sorry if this sounds mean. But if she's doing it to you, I'd grab her by the hair and make her choke on it. Fair is fair. Otherwise +1 to what init said - get a new gf.
Sorry if this sounds mean. But if she's doing it to you, I'd grab her by the hair and make her choke on it. Fair is fair. Otherwise +1 to what init said - get a new gf. Originally Posted by stanleedies
That's a good way to get your dick bitten off
Lol she's a bombshell. I know what you mean concerning whether of she was fat/ugly. I would have left a long time ago if that was the case. I spoke to her this morning and I dropped a good load in her mouth after the talk. Never knew sex would have any bartering involved lol
hahaha
Lol she's a bombshell. I know what you mean concerning whether of she was fat/ugly. I would have left a long time ago if that was the case. I spoke to her this morning and I dropped a good load in her mouth after the talk. Never knew sex would have any bartering involved lol Originally Posted by petervire
You must not have been in a lot of relationships. Sex is easier when you just pay and gtfo
You must not have been in a lot of relationships. Sex is easier when you just pay and gtfo Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Lol, idgaf. I'm dating a bombshell who swallowed my load this morning.
Lol, idgaf. I'm dating a bombshell who swallowed my load this morning. Originally Posted by petervire
Congrats. When will you be deleting your account?
Congrats. When will you be deleting your account? Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
None of your fucking business. Besides, if/when we do break up, I would never call you for an appointment.
None of your fucking business. Besides, if/when we do break up, I would never call you for an appointment. Originally Posted by petervire
Someone needs a nap. I hope you don't snap at your imaginary "bombshell" like that
When I was married (divorced now) he wouldnt give oral so I stopped giving it to him too. Goes both ways ;-)