client bringing homeboy to incall

Providers, let's say that a client shows up at your incall with his "homeboy" and tells you that homeboy wants to participate in some way. He either wants to watch, do a doubles, or have a session with you after you finish with your client. Let's also say that this has not been discussed in advance. How would you react? If it were discussed in advance, would you agree to it?
The "homeboy" can always start participating by taking out the trash on his way out the door.
Lol
"Homie" and "homeboy" wouldn't make it to the front door. Just sayin'.
  • 1+1
  • 09-06-2016, 12:36 AM
100percent with Nico- let -me.
That's just wrong on so many levels!
"Homie" and "homeboy" wouldn't make it to the front door. Just sayin'. Originally Posted by Nicolet

ditto

I do mfm and mmf sessions...BUT usually only with gents I have seen in the past............AND only with reputable gents....."homies or homeboys" of ANY color can stay on the stoop!
I had a client come see me recently. He was on his way home from work, and he had a utility trailer behind his work truck, and when he pulled up, he had another guy with him.
When I questioned him about it, he said that was his brother, and he would stay in the truck..lol
He did... He was a nice guy, and I have seen him 2 more times since, but with out the brother or work truck. So no "Homies" for me either...

M.M.