One of the best is about to retire... (KLN)

• jl11
  • 09-08-2016, 01:11 AM
So I just read through the Coed section for the first time in a while. I came across KLN's post about helping out after the disaster. She always sends me a heads up when she's heading this way, and informed me on the last one that she's retiring in November. If she returns here I'll go back into hobbying and see her again.
I'll never forget the first time I saw her. She was this super bubbly friendly lady that got into her sex swing with the body of a gymnast and hung upside down and blew me! I've never met a provider with the enthusiasm and friendliness that she offers while going above and beyond. . So if she doesn't return, I just want to say a big THANKS! to her.
She is top notch...and will be misssed!!
  • jl11
  • 09-08-2016, 10:59 AM
For sure, and there has to be more to appreciate her here. Let's give her an ECCIE New Orleans send off thread.
She's a true rare JEWEL IN this hobbying world. I personally want to wish her all the best of life has to offer & then some!! She's been a true sister. Live Long and Prosper KLN. I'm here if you ever need a reference.
KLN a horny mans best friend... She will be missed
KLN a horny mans best friend... She will be missed Originally Posted by BassCat
Exactly. The hobby is loosing another good one.
That is a damn shame. KLN was great, and such a wonderful person, always wanting to help others. I gave her a lot of kids toys. I hope she will be happy in whatever she does next. Great woman. Class act.