Lap Dances

How many of you providers like to perform them during a session?
If a client wanted nothing but a lap dance, would you have an issue with it?
How many of you providers like to perform them during a session?
If a client wanted nothing but a lap dance, would you have an issue with it? Originally Posted by tornado82
Why in the world would somebody pay provider rates JUST for a lap dance and nothing else?!?

You can get a lap dance at strip clubs for a hell of a lot cheaper. There are even private rooms you can use. I figure one of the points of paying a provider, instead of a dancer at a strip club, is so that you can actually touch and fuck the girl. Better than just getting all worked up and leaving with blue balls.
As of lately hun I have been providing lap dances during sessions along with a lot of ass shaking and ass slapping! Not only have the guys have been enjoying this but I have as well, and I can honestly say that I am getting better by the day lol
As of lately hun I have been providing lap dances during sessions along with a lot of ass shaking and ass slapping! Not only have the guys have been enjoying this but I have as well, and I can honestly say that I am getting better by the day lol Originally Posted by Super Head 713
Oh, I can see it as part of session. No doubt about it. It could add a lot to the proceedings.

I was talking about his second question. He said ONLY the lap dance and nothing else. Fuck that.
Oh, I can see it as part of session. No doubt about it. It could add a lot to the proceedings.

I was talking about his second question. He said ONLY the lap dance and nothing else. Fuck that. Originally Posted by albundy
Lol maybe he wants to skip out on the Whole strip club scenery along with the VIP fees