URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: 1704 San Antonio
Activities: FBSM, teasing, Russian, boob worship, L1
Hair Length and Color: Black, shoulder
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Very attractive 40? year old? A little soft but definitely a pretty face, nice body and an AMAZINGA RACK. Far far superior to the normal gramma working a rub and tug in the burbs. The facility is top notch as well and has 2 parking spots in the back.
Recommendation: Yes

Such hostility �� nice review tho. Can't wait to witness those "weapons" myself...

Originally Posted by Fringe Ben
They can't dispute without insulting.

Children.
😳 A Trump economy will make mongering more affordable…. Man, they got to put that in a campaign slogan somehow.
  • CrisR
  • 01-29-2024, 12:21 PM
Shirley has become one of my favorite girls, and Biden's economy has had me skipping the massage and just book for half hour, only going for the fun part since most of the time I don't care about the massage.
I usually stay on topic but ffs… it never ceases to amaze me how little people actually understand the economy and what drives it. It’s really not Bidens economy and it won’t be Trumps if he’s elected. It’s a world economy and the US response to it is largely in the hands of Jerome Powell. Now can we talk about tits?
The person who said it's not a Biden or a Trump economy is correct. However there are a couple things that are unique to Republicans in relation to lobbying.

Solicitation is a FELONY thanks to people like Abbott. That wasn't Biden and it wasn't Democrats. Then you throw in the Trump/Abbott draconian abortion laws.
Hobbying is far worse off in a Republican world. Get your facts straight. But hillbillies aren't really known for their grasp of facts.
  • CrisR
  • 01-29-2024, 02:46 PM
Does anyone know of one of the other girls working there is Yuki who was previously at Spearmint? I thought I saw her or maybe this girl looks a lot like her. I saw Yuki at Spearmint once, her massage skills weren't great she did have a great rack as well.
I need to go back an see Shirley again soon. One of "two" kind.
Closing due to thread hijack
Several of you will get infractions