Bra sizes explained

Have you ever wondered why A, B, C, D, DD, E and F are the letters used to define bra sizes?

If you have wondered why, but couldn't figure out what the letters stood for... It is about time you became informed:

A ... Almost Boobs
B ... Barely there.
C ... Can't Complain!
D ... Damn!
DD... Double damn!
E ... Enormous!
F ... Fake

Biggest implants ever

another..
guess that one way to get out of doing BJ's
guess that one way to get out of doing BJ's Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
lol OSD

• Paven
  • 12-24-2011, 09:04 PM
Please girl, I'm an F cup and they ain't fake! lol
Please girl, I'm an F cup and they ain't fake! lol Originally Posted by Paven
Girl I know yours aren't! Yours are sexy as hell!!

• Paven
  • 12-24-2011, 09:54 PM
My hands can't begin to cover these babies LOL!
My hands can't begin to cover these babies LOL! Originally Posted by Paven
Yeah you may need a little help !

• Paven
  • 12-24-2011, 10:10 PM
Those pics you posted, how can they be real?
Those gals couldn't even get in a car and use a seat belt
or get behind a steering wheel.
or get behind a steering wheel. Originally Posted by Paven
A little invention called photoshop?
Sheyla Hershey's massive 38KKK breasts have been declared the world's biggest boob job, according to Britain's Daily Star.
TEXAS WOMAN BREAKS BREAST IMPLANT RECORD

The 28-year-old, a Texas housewife, has had nine operations to get her up to this size.
She traveled to Brazil to get her last procedure which took her from an FFF to a KKK after Texas officials refused to do it, for fear that her breasts could explode.
Hershey, from Houston, said: "To me, big is beautiful. I don't think I have anything to worry about."
Hershey is now in record books for having the biggest breast implants ever, according to Britain's Daily Star.

This chick has a certificate so it must be real !! lol
And I can personally attest to that! I am a boob guy and Paven's are boobalicious!

My hands can't begin to cover these babies LOL! Originally Posted by Paven
Neither could mine but I sure as hell enjoyed tryin'!
Couldn't resist this one, I'm a big boob fan among other things!!!

Biggest implants ever

another..
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
First pic of Chelsea Charms is photoshopped, but the second is real....I was brave enough to play with those mountains at a SC a while back...sweet girl too!

F-Cups that are real? Time for a trip to Austin....'real' is always better....

Real is a relative...I'd say "Real" Damn Expensive...some of the pics are photo shopped to enhance what is already ridiculous but some are 'Real'.....as are the bruises on my face from playing with them...Sadly, Echo Valley passed away recently because she was involved in car accident...couldn't wear a seatbelt.....

Sheyla Hershey's massive 38KKK breasts have been declared the world's biggest boob job, according to Britain's Daily Star.
TEXAS WOMAN BREAKS BREAST IMPLANT RECORD

The 28-year-old, a Texas housewife, has had nine operations to get her up to this size.
She traveled to Brazil to get her last procedure which took her from an FFF to a KKK after Texas officials refused to do it, for fear that her breasts could explode.
Hershey, from Houston, said: "To me, big is beautiful. I don't think I have anything to worry about."
Hershey is now in record books for having the biggest breast implants ever, according to Britain's Daily Star.

She had some issues with them and had to have them removed....huge boobs are fun, but not worth health issues if they cause problems...I'm sad for her....

This chick has a certificate so it must be real !! lol
Played with Maxi's Mounds at an expo....fun but fake to the core, but real enough to be in Guiness......

I'm a GFE type of guy and maybe there's a correlation between big boobs and femininity...but back on track, SnLs pics on the explanation of cup sizes is hilarious....
I don't understand the fascination with huge boobs. To much actually freak me out a bit. Lol.