All right ladies I just have to ask!!!

All right ladies I just have to ask…..I usually hit the gym about 4 days a week and when I’m on the stair master board as shit I have had the opportunity to see some amazing women. I don’t have the time to chat…not to be rude, my day is just scheduled enough to get in and out of the gym. But……I must admit I have seen some women that I always wonder if they were providers. I’m not going to ask nor would it be any way under any circumstances appropriate.
However, I have seen some real sexy women of all shapes(the way they carry themselves) coming and going that if I had the slight hint they were providers…I would be a fan big time. If there were like a signal…oh I don’t know say from the movie “The Sting”, rubbing the nose with a finger or pulling my ear lobe…lol, I would have a sore nose...lol. I’m just thinking out loud.
The one on the left is me.
I'd imagine that the girls would like to be left alone and be civvies when you know, they're out and about in their daily lives. It's not like they're are always running around in Provider Mode®.
The one on the left is me. Originally Posted by Infamous BJ
And the one on the right is me! BJ, you're a riot!
You both look so damn happy to be working out!
I see a certain provider at my gym all the time, she doesn't know I know.. I wont ever say anything.. I figure let her have "her time".
Kcarp, I would think that it would be OK to approach any attractive woman, not only at the gym, but anywhere, and ask her if she's a hooker.

Try it out and let us know how it works out for ya.
hey kcarp01, awesome idea. We will start a new signal. If you're provider and you see an interesting man checking you out, tug on your right earlobe while winking with your right eye. When we hobbyists see this signal, we will know it is a message from you saying: It's okay to approach me and ask. Just my luck, on that day I will encounter someone with allergies and an itchy ear!

I actualy thought about making myself a T-shirt with the word 'Hobbyist' emblazoned on the front. I wonder if it would attract any attention...
Good Point!! Garlandbone....LOL
I used to see a very well known lady at my gym on a regular basis. (She was quite an athlete as a matter of fact...) Never once said a word, although I did while away a number of miles on the treadmill fantasizing!

I've also seen a couple of our fine ladies at the mall. (Slowly passing through the women's shoe department is a great way to spot pretty ladies!)

The hobby is their work life, real life is simply real life. Without a close personal relationship, there is never any excuse for bothering a fellow hobbyist in real life and crossing that line.

However, I have been know to smile, make eye contact, and even say hello to an attractive woman in passing as a normal course of events. Why should we treat a lady from the hobby with any less courtesy and respect than anyone else?

TP
Kcarp,
I am curious as to what sets you off to "wonder" if a woman could be a provider? Is it how she dresses, the box of condoms she is carrying in her back pocket, the three cell phones she has with her on the treadmill or the thigh highs barely visible under her gym shorts?

I always appreciate when a gentleman (hobbyist/non-hobbyist) gives me a smile or a nod but a creepy stare and/or oogle is a little too much. Definitely following me around the grocery store (hey, I know you really don't need a box of Tampax) will get an unwelcomed comment or action from me.

However, if you are a hobbyist and you approach me in a public setting I will gently rip off an appendage and feed it to my monkey. Just sayin

I think most men (and ladies) on this board would never approach a fellow hobbyist or provider in public unless they had talked about the subjuect with that individual before.

Now, I am off to the gym....where did I put my damn cell phones

Spikebaby
  • TBONE
  • 05-29-2010, 08:14 AM
You Guys have girls at your gym?

T
How funny spikebaby
I just wanted to be under April.

netman
Spikebaby, what made me curious was I was actually seeing this girl constantly checking her cell phone and she answered and was making some type of appointment and she said and I quote “I can bring a friend for $$ more. Now this particular gym is not one I normally use because it’s not near my home….I never would have even given it a thought otherwise.