The Gauntlet and Piercings

Has anyone heard of The Gauntlet? It was a piercing salon in San Francisco that I had heard about but now, it's closed. I was just researching it now and it's actually been closed a LOT longer than I realized. Sigh.

Oh well. I'm thinking of doing some body modifications. Not really sure why but I just feel like it. I have pierced ears but never wear earrings and maybe it's an age thing, but I'm thinking of having a private piercing done.

At The Gauntlet, the piercings were sometimes made an event. I wouldn't mind that. Like having myself pierced right at the moment of orgasm. Just thinking and writing out loud, btw.

Is there any place in Dallas that is an excellent piercing place? Any suggestions? Thoughts?

Thanks,
Elisabeth
Never heard of that one Elisabeth, but there used to be one in Deep Ellum next to a very nice Italian restaurant. You'd stand outside while waiting on your table, sipping a drink whilst some soon-to-be-pierced man or woman was getting lanced in the window. I watched while a young wmoan (her back to the street) sat in a large chair while (I suspect) got her hood pierced. Damn she jumped as the needle shot thru!
Elisabeth, I have had my hood pierced for 10 yrs and it was by far the best decision I've ever made. It's amazing in combination with a vibrator. O.M.G.!!! And the actual piercing itself does not hurt one bit. Ears hurt worse. You go girl!!

Got mine done at Tigger's in Deep Ellum.
I have always been curious about getting my hood pierced. I have always heard the orgasms are so much better. I was just scared cause I thought it would hurt. Dannie, are you a pain freak? I need to really know it doesn't hurt before I do it.
Mikah:

I am NOT a pain freak, not in the least. It absolutely does not hurt. The needle is so sharp you hardly even know it's going on. I was masturbating again the next day, no soreness. It's just a very thin piece of skin with very few nerve endings. I'll go with you and hold your hand if you want
Thanks Dannie. I'm seriously thinking about it. Does it really make the orgasms better? And we still need our meet and greet (and hopefully more).
I'm not really interested in having my hood pierced because with some women, it can seriously effect you even having the ability to orgasm. At least that is what I've heard.

Which makes it exceptionally important to find the right person to do it. Those are just my quick thoughts right now. Gotta run.

Thanks for all of the comments thus far!!!

BTW, I do think a clit piercing is hot, though. And I have seriously considered it. But now, I'm really thinking of a labia one. I don't wish to chance it even though when it does work ... it's really great at enhancing enjoyment of sex.

Hugs,
Elisabeth
Different strokes for different folks, but I prefer non-pierced pussy. Strange since I also like 'em bare, but there you go!
I've never had any issues ...

Mine's been pierced for 10 years. Had it done in Tulsa when I lived there. Freaks Merchantile at Lewis & Admiral, near I-244.

Depending on how it was done & exactly where, it can enhance the orgasms.

Have you closely looked at a woman's hood? Seriously. It's the skin above the nub. It can be pierced vertical (most common) or horizontal (like mine).

My ears are double pierced, the tongue, belly & hood. Out of all of them, the hood was the easiest and never hurt. I was playing by the next day like nothing ever happened.

If you decide to do it, during the winter is the best suggestion. It allows enough time to heal and avoid the pools & lakes which are loaded with bacteria and chemicals.

Simply follow the care instructions and use quality jewelry like surgical steel.
I have had mine periced for about 7 years and I LOVE it.

If you can handle a tattoo trust me you can handle this. Its very painless.

I was also playing the next day.

JUST DO IT! (you will thank us later)
Never pierce your clit, Elisabeth! It would be near impossible to find someone who would be willing to do it, anyway. I think that's a modification no-no. It would damage nerves and you'd lose some if not all feeling. YIKES!

The hood is just a little flap of skin, it doesn't make you lose any sensation if you pierce it.

Did mine vertically and it's amazing, especially when riding on the back of a Harley
Ok.. ya'll have convinced me. I am going in! I have been wanting to do it for awhile... but I have always been a big chicken. Old age will do this to you. I will do things now that I never dreamed of doing! I need someone to hold my hand....
Reese,
I want to hold something besides your hand.
Never pierce your clit, Elisabeth! It would be near impossible to find someone who would be willing to do it, anyway. I think that's a modification no-no. It would damage nerves and you'd lose some if not all feeling. YIKES!

The hood is just a little flap of skin, it doesn't make you lose any sensation if you pierce it.

Did mine vertically and it's amazing, especially when riding on the back of a Harley Originally Posted by Dannie

You are VERY correct, Dannie ...

Neither is the same as each other. Commonly confused.

It's safe to pierce the hood - NOT the clit.
Reese,
I want to hold something besides your hand. Originally Posted by oleguy
Me too, BUTT, I will gladly settle for just holding the hand. Now afterwards, we'd have to take the jewelry out for a test drive.