Pounding Your Pussy/Making Your Tits Do a Dance!

I've always enjoyed bursts of hard, deep pounding when it cums to fucking; esecially when it results in her tittes hopping and dancing about. Since I do not have a pair of D's or better I don't know whether that kind of titty-dancing is pleasurabel for the woman or not, but I'd like to hear from the ladies about this.
LOL, and I thought I was the only one! I like to look down at my own breasts, it's a very hot visual. I am not a D cup, only B but it still looks sexy to me, lol.

xoxo Sophie
In my case it can be a safety hazard. Get 'em going enough and I could end up with a black eye.
In my case it can be a safety hazard. Get 'em going enough and I could end up with a black eye. Originally Posted by Dannie
Not to mention the damage you can do to a poor little Dick
You know if you hit it any harder her eyes may pop.
I love it when the titties bounce all over the place! More please...!
  • hd
  • 06-01-2010, 03:10 PM
Gawd almighty!

They all shake, smaller ones just move a little faster.
Just count the waves while pounding . . . Its like watching the waves coming in . . .
I don't really have big enough boobies to make them bounce hard but they bounce a little and I enjoy it
I'll have to get back with you after my black eyes have healed and I've recovered from my concussion! Damn, that was some pounding!