How Important is Oral (BK/DATY) During an Encounter?

Whether during a session that would be worthy of a post on ECCIE or a horizontal fling with someone you know how important is the oral sex? Can a good session of sex occur without oral?
Yes it can!!! It might just be me but I think you can have absolutely amazing sex without any oral activity at all. If you and the woman are into each other and the passion is running wild there is nothing better than that and any sexual activity is enhanced by it.
hmm I won't say that you can't have good sex without oral...
but I will say oral definitely heats things up between eachother and having someones lips/mouth/tongue on your genitals is a feeling like no other.

It makes the intercourse act that much better (for me) because I am all hot and bothered and wanting that dick in me so bad at that point after the teasing and foreplay.

just my .02 cents!
definitely, the only reason I allow a woman suck me is on the assumption that it stimulates her. As for DATY, I will do it only if I am with someone I love and she wants it.
  • Aflac
  • 06-01-2010, 02:29 PM
I don't necessarily think about DATY going into a session. If it's requested I'm your man or I may decide that I need to do it. Sometimes my inner caveman just has to have it.

Jamie - You got right to the point there. So clear. So concise. I lost focus for a minute. Damn!
I agree with Jamie 100%! I love oral both ways! I can't stand for a guy to go down there and he doesn't know what to do. I am a great teacher though. I just had a guy come for a bodyrub the other day. He had never been with a girl sexually. Today he decided he wanted to do more than just a bodyrub. He had no idea what to do! I showed him exactly what to do and let me just tell you.....his future wife will be very happy!
If you don't DATY then you're getting a CBJ. Fair's fair!

Seriously, it's not a requirement for good times, but it sure does help!
I hate oral! I never do it! Feh! *spits*
As a Hobbiest .....oral is essential .....I enjoy giving as much or more than receiving it ...but oral is a BIG part of the whole package ......I could make a day out of JUST oral ..... I love having DATY followed by a wonderful BBBJ ....makes my day ......T
DATY and then more DATY
Then DATY some more
5 Star dining at natures finest, the soft luscious beauty is a must IMHO.

GIVE ME DATY OR GIVE ME DEATH.
I hate oral! I never do it! Feh! *spits* Originally Posted by Neotek
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! you crazy russian
DATY is one of the things I look forward to - whether with a provider or a civilian encounter. Part of the reason is that I really enjoy doing it, especially if the woman is able to orgasm (more than once is definitely appreciated).

The other reason is far less boastful - if I can make a woman come a couple of times before the main event, hopefully there's less pressure on me to perform if my stamina isn't up to par.

I really do love doing it though.
  • fawn
  • 06-01-2010, 08:24 PM
Can a good session of sex occur without oral? Originally Posted by txcwby6

Of course it can, but I am a girl that likes to give as much as I get........ummmmmmm