Guys we have to pay attenion.

Imagine this, I met a 19 year old provider today, and I realize this isn't the place to post reviews, and I will give her a nice review shortly. I found out she liked the simple things that we tend to forget. After we finished our first pop, we just laid around and cuddled and tickled each other. Then we were just talking and shooting the breeze, and I started to just gently message her . I really didn't think I was doing anything special until I asked her a question. She said i'm sorry I was really enjoying the message and didn't hear my question.

So bottomline, these ladies really enjoy some TLC and please treat them with respect and understand they really enjoy some TLC...
That is so sweet, even if your new avatar is giving me motion sickness!
We love TLC... Bring it!!
Yeah I definitely love TLC, massages are so great
After we finished our first pop, we just laid around and cuddled and tickled each other. Originally Posted by cubsoxbull
WTF!? I'm revoking your manhood membership dammit! Tickled...?? Tickled?!! Tickled!!!?? Ugh! Feh!! *spits*

Grrr...! Next thing I'm bound to hear is that some feckin' hot and hung Russian has two ninja kitties spoon him at night. Yeah, I know...uber ghey! Bah!

I tease but of course!
Imagine this, I met a 19 year old provider today, and I realize this isn't the place to post reviews, and I will give her a nice review shortly. I found out she liked the simple things that we tend to forget. After we finished our first pop, we just laid around and cuddled and tickled each other. Then we were just talking and shooting the breeze, and I started to just gently message her . I really didn't think I was doing anything special until I asked her a question. She said i'm sorry I was really enjoying the message and didn't hear my question.

So bottomline, these ladies really enjoy some TLC and please treat them with respect and understand they really enjoy some TLC... Originally Posted by cubsoxbull

If you scratch my back, I'm yours forever!
Then we were just talking and shooting the breeze, and I started to just gently message her . I really didn't think I was doing anything special until I asked her a question. She said i'm sorry I was really enjoying the message and didn't hear my question.

So bottomline, these ladies really enjoy some TLC and please treat them with respect and understand they really enjoy some TLC...[/quote]

I guess it would help if I learned how to spell massage correctly
"Then we were just talking and shooting the breeze, and I started to just gently message her . I really didn't think I was doing anything special until I asked her a question. She said i'm sorry I was really enjoying the message and didn't hear my question.

So bottomline, these ladies really enjoy some TLC and please treat them with respect and understand they really enjoy some TLC...[/quote]

I guess it would help if I learned how to spell massage correctly "

Hey now.. You were sending her a MESSAGE with your MASSAGE.
Hey now.. You were sending her a MESSAGE with your MASSAGE. Originally Posted by reese foster
Right you are - as usual. I had one of my most memorable sessions by starting with a massage. Wish I could remember who that was now....
Oh, that is so sweet! I almost cried after reading this thread.

I wonder if the 19 year-old girl who just graduated high school has daddy issues? Maybe she didn't her the question cubsoxbull asked her because she had drifted off to her happy place in order to forget about the fact she just had sex with some stranger old enough to be her dad.
Neotek chill out man, Cubsoxbull is showing his feminine side.
I agree with you by all means, but isn't Benjamin Franklin considered the bigger TLC ?
"Oh, that is so sweet! I almost cried after reading this thread.

I wonder if the 19 year-old girl who just graduated high school has daddy issues? Maybe she didn't her the question cubsoxbull asked her because she had drifted off to her happy place in order to forget about the fact she just had sex with some stranger old enough to be her dad."

Shizzle,

Not all of us are so Jaded.

"I agree with you by all means, but isn't Benjamin Franklin considered the bigger TLC ?"

Inhouston,

Benjamin is a great thing, but I am sure that most of us enjoy being treated like something other than a piece of ass.
To the the guys that like to be a smart ass, I won't go there and stoop to your level.
Maybe you need to practice some of these simple things and see how much a difference your experience is when meeting a lady.
If I can ever make it back to Reese's area, I will treat you however you want. Just to get what I want. A Piece of Reese!!

I agree that the lovely providers here are still ladies, no matter what you think of the way they make a living.