In the butt

Can you take it?
Lol, maybe a small one?

I am waiting on Dallas Rain to responde to this one....
I love south park!!
I love to put a vibrating dildo in my butt and then rub my clit hahahaha
I love south park!!
I love to put a vibrating dildo in my butt and then rub my clit hahahaha Originally Posted by GustoXoxoSasha

LOL I couldnt resist with the title of the post.....

for me its hit or miss
lol butters!
lol--Victoria!!! LaVixen babe...lol...I love it in the booty{if it's a decent size}...I can actually have an intense orgasm that way!!! Recently I had the PLEASURE of doing a double penetration with my SO and another guy!!!OOOOLLLAAAALLLAAA!!!!!
I'm still pretty tight.. lol So I'm getting there. I've been doing exercises so I can take it better. Right now I can only handle small penis'
I'm still pretty tight.. lol So I'm getting there. I've been doing exercises so I can take it better. Right now I can only handle small penis' Originally Posted by GustoXoxoSasha
It's a shame you're so far away. I could help you with my minuscule member.
Love it! It is so erotic and sexy! I have my best, hardest, and longest O's that way!

KKA
minuscule eh? lol is that ur pic?
mmm Charles I bet you are a sweet guy!!!
the blood flowing in a hurry
I love south park!!
I love to put a vibrating dildo in my butt and then rub my clit hahahaha Originally Posted by GustoXoxoSasha
love to screw you. you make me hard EVERY day. i cant even whack off thinking about greek with you cause id only last 10 seconds.. screw it it will be a great 10 seconds
lol--Victoria!!! LaVixen babe...lol...I love it in the booty{if it's a decent size}...I can actually have an intense orgasm that way!!! Recently I had the PLEASURE of doing a double penetration with my SO and another guy!!!OOOOLLLAAAALLLAAA!!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I love greek. I have plugs I use during my personal play time. I act a bit differant during greek..it's too intense for me to be on top....a lot of growling, and some thrashing about...but no worries, that only means I'm lovin' it!

I have only done DP once, it was with hubby and his brother...wow-wee, what a memory!