Record Setting Pop's N O's?

What is your record setting number of Pop's(Hobbyist) and O's(Provider) during 1hr session?

My record with a smoking hot provider is 2 Pop's. If lady isn't smoking hot or keeps my interest, then only 1 pop around the 50 min mark.

Now my record number of O's on a provider is 5. That session was all about her.
...That session was all about her... Originally Posted by shorty
Aren't they all supposed to be about the lady? LOL

Is "lost count when it got into double digits" a fair answer?
I had a guy pop 5 times once...but it was a 1.5hr session.....
4 in an hour..that was a bit insane lol. He could literally go every 10 min. and was in his 20's. My best was 3 in about 90 min. One Guy from Springfield and one from Tulsa, both of whom I will never forget lol. Funny thing, neither were what I would call model type in looks, but skills omg! I seem to get more nervous with guys who are waaaay hot, and I can't have one. Darn the bad luck!
2/2
Aren't they all supposed to be about the lady? : Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
I had a lady who said she came 13 times from my DATY once (and the bed was extremely wet too).

I've gotten off twice in an hour before, 3 times in 2 hours.
  • hd
  • 01-13-2011, 01:20 PM
1 in an hour, YES, that is a record for me.

now stop laughing
  • hd
  • 01-13-2011, 01:24 PM
Any points for effort?
I'm a true squirter so I'd have to guess around 30-40(me) from a very skilled guitar player in the DFW area!
4 in an hour..that was a bit insane lol. He could literally go every 10 min. and was in his 20's. My best was 3 in about 90 min. One Guy from Springfield and one from Tulsa, both of whom I will never forget lol. Funny thing, neither were what I would call model type in looks, but skills omg! I seem to get more nervous with guys who are waaaay hot, and I can't have one. Darn the bad luck! Originally Posted by London Rayne

Now you know how some of us feel, London. We are drawn, like moths, to the flame of feminine beauty but climax earlier than we prefer or before we would if we were in a more relaxed setting.
I don't occur that often...usually 2 in an hour is the norm for most men of all ages. This guy was just a walking orgasm. I actually prefer to try and prolong the experience so that the climax leaves one exhausted, but with so many men focused on how many pops, that becomes almost impossible.
Damn Valerie, I need to meet you if you're in Memphis some time or passing thru AR.

Well London, there is hope for me after all. Since I'm not in my 20's and not waaay hot.
Damn Valerie, I need to meet you if you're in Memphis some time or passing thru AR.

Well London, there is hope for me after all. Since I'm not in my 20's and not waaay hot. Originally Posted by shorty

Well London, there is hope for me after all. Since I'm not in my 20's and not waaay hot. Originally Posted by shorty
Just imagine how many pops we could get together! lol