"Liking" your own posts? Be honest, now. :P

Ever since this "like" button came onto our scene, I've gotten a real kick out of it. Mostly because every time I see a, how can I put this nicely... a less-than-enlightened post with a "1 user liked this" under it, I stop and wonder "Did that person "like" their own post?!"

Not that it really matters much. Maybe I'm just easily amused and perpetually curious, but I submit to you all the question: Do you "like" your own posts? Be honest. We're all friends here.

I'll go first. Yep. Totally did. My first "like" was one of my own posts, partly to test out the feature, and partly because I was particularly proud of that post. I have not indulged my vanity since. Lol. I do use it rather often on others' good thought-provoking or entertaining posts, though.
Interesting.

I tried to "like" a post twice (not my own), but the system wouldn't allow me to do so. So, there was no piling on.

I just assumed that I couldn't "like" my own post. After all, I posted it!!! Must be controlled by another system/counter.
Ever since this "like" button came onto our scene, I've gotten a real kick out of it. Mostly because every time I see a, how can I put this nicely... a less-than-enlightened post with a "1 user liked this" under it, I stop and wonder "Did that person "like" their own post?!"

Not that it really matters much. Maybe I'm just easily amused and perpetually curious, but I submit to you all the question: Do you "like" your own posts? Be honest. We're all friends here.

I'll go first. Yep. Totally did. My first "like" was one of my own posts, partly to test out the feature, and partly because I was particularly proud of that post. I have not indulged my vanity since. Lol. I do use it rather often on others' good thought-provoking or entertaining posts, though. Originally Posted by tracibrooks
You know, I never actually noticed that "Like" button ...lol

How many times do you get to push the "Like" button on your own posts? Does that mean more people will read it?
You know, I never actually noticed that "Like" button ...lol

How many times do you get to push the "Like" button on your own posts? Does that mean more people will read it? Originally Posted by Bebe Le Strange
LOL. I'm pretty sure you only get one vote per post. Otherwise, we could make ourselves look SUPER POPULAR and witty!!! And I have no doubt that there are those who would.
Just hit the "like " button on your post, 1st time ever & it had nothing to do with your post, but that ass..OMG...
Just hit the "like " button on your post, 1st time ever & it had nothing to do with your post, but that ass..OMG... Originally Posted by eglrdr
My hiney has a new fan?! I'll let her know. She will be pleased. :P Maybe she'll whip herself into better shape out of vanity so I can stop trying to do it the hard way... lol. Thank you!
Not that it really matters much. Maybe I'm just easily amused and perpetually curious, but I submit to you all the question: Do you "like" your own posts? Be honest. We're all friends here. Originally Posted by tracibrooks
Actually, I'm easily_amused... and I do not have a self-liking post problem.
But I enjoy your posts so much I'll give you some gratuitous "likes." I especially like your newsletter, and your avatar, and your attitude ...
Actually, I'm easily_amused... and I do not have a self-liking post problem.
But I enjoy your posts so much I'll give you some gratuitous "likes." I especially like your newsletter, and your avatar, and your attitude ... Originally Posted by easily_amused
Yay for gratuitous likes! My evil master plan is reaching fruition. *cackle*

Appreciate the compliments. Thanks for playing.
My hiney has a new fan?! I'll let her know. She will be pleased. :P Maybe she'll whip herself into better shape out of vanity so I can stop trying to do it the hard way... lol. Thank you! Originally Posted by tracibrooks
Traci, your hiney has at least 2 new fans (count me in) but I didn't know whether to hit your like button because it's your ass I like or eglrdr's like button button it was he that mentioned it first....I'm so confused I think I just hit my own like button....Is that masterbliking??
Traci, your hiney has at least 2 new fans (count me in) but I didn't know whether to hit your like button because it's your ass I like or eglrdr's like button button it was he that mentioned it first....I'm so confused I think I just hit my own like button....Is that masterbliking?? Originally Posted by Ed Highlight

Well if that's the case I just hit the like button on my own post too..
..was feeling kind of left out.

I think what we're really going to find out here is how many of us like Traci's hiney..

I think what we're really going to find out here is how many of us like Traci's hiney.. Originally Posted by eglrdr
I do . Just hit "like" button.
Lol. Great. My thread has been hijacked by my own tush.

And Naomi's cleavage. Jeezus. Can I get a pair of those?!

"Like" :P
Why not toot your own horn ? Ron Jeremy has been doing it for years.

Do not click unless you want to see a disturbing image of Ron Jeremy tooting his own horn. :-)
http://img108.imagevenue.com/loc598/..._123_598lo.jpg
I do . Just hit "like" button. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Thank's for playing Naomi

Lol. Great. My thread has been hijacked by my own tush.

And Naomi's cleavage. Jeezus. Can I get a pair of those?!

"Like" :P Originally Posted by tracibrooks
Yeah, but the "like" buttons are getting used..so mission accomplished
Why not toot your own horn ? Ron Jeremy has been doing it for years.

Do not click unless you want to see a disturbing image of Ron Jeremy tooting his own horn. :-)
http://img108.imagevenue.com/loc598/..._123_598lo.jpg Originally Posted by coast_encounter

OMG. I couldn't resist. Curiosity got the best of me. My eyes! My eyes!

No "like" for you. :P