Age What is your peference ? why?

This all started in San Antonio when a provider suggested that she would only see clients under 40..that started a ruckus.Usually its the other way around, So does age matter?To men ? To the provider?
I prefer to see men over 40.
+1 on the men over 40.......
I prefer woman 25 to 35
I prefer women 30-50. My ATF is in her late 40's and is awesome!
At this particular time, 37 seems to be just right. If things stay the same, I suspect next year 38 will be my ideal number.
I prefer women who prefer men over 50!!!
I prefer to see men over 40. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
+1

LUUVVV my 40 and up
Lots of votes for age preference, but very few whys.
As per the old saying: "There's no substitute for experience" !!!!!!
For me more mature ladies work best.

Although there are a few exceptions to the rule.

CP
18 to 35

They tend to be more limber for multiple positional covered full service.

That's not to say ladies who are older I haven't had a nice time with or can.....its just most times ladies 38 and up no matter than body type tend to have weak knees for doggie style sex....and weak legs and bad back for on top activities like ACG in my escapades.

The older ladies than 38 seem to give better oral (cim, bbbjnqns most times over just bbbj) and have full menus. But sexually...at least for me they fizzle out more...and often opt for sleep over sex more so on overnights. There gfe is good, but there more limitations when it comes to sex for me.

I'm sure their are exceptions to the rule...but these are just my preferences. Id still see any lady any age if she was good at what she offers that caters to what I like.
I'm 44 and i just love young women 18-25 is my preference everything on them tends to be tight
I voted 35-50 because there was no 30-45 lol.
Ladies 30 to 50 are awesome. Of course being an older southern gentleman myself could be some of the reason, but I find most ladies over 30 seem to have a better feeling of their own sexuality as well as the men they are with. In most cases they are more accomadating and not big clock watchers. Before the younger ladies throw rocks at me, I have been with some under 30 that were great companions and seemed mature beyond their age. I love them all from 20 up, but the most appealing to me are from 30 to 50 because of the reason stated.

I love women at all ages but I would have to say that 50 would be my limit. Any woman over 50 would have to be, let's just say...WOW, for me to consider. It may sound shallow but thats my preference.