What makes your ATF your ATF

I always here so many mention thier "ATF". My question to you fine ladies and gents is:

1: Do you have an ATF

2: If so, what makes your ATF stand out from others?

3: If you do not have an ATF what would it take to make you consider someone to be so.

I will start with myself. I believe the A.T in ATF is bull and can change with time. For example I have a new ATF this year. My last one fell off really bad (not sharing that story). My new one is such a sweet heart (not in a sappy sucker way) and is consistant in everyway, mature funny, generous and gets my off in a crazy way.
I have about 10 since I tour a lot lol. What makes them that way? Mature, respectful, cute, good in bed, great kissers, always on time, and never haggle even though they would not really have to do so.
1) Good in bed
2) personality & respectfulness , all around cool person, but mainly good in bed & a willingness to have a good time
Did I say good in bed?
I guess what makes a provider a ATF is taking time to get to know her client and what his likes are and never hurrying him or standing him up.
Then it just comes down to enjoying each others company and building a relationship of sorts so when you walk in the door you are going to like what you see and enjoy what you get each time,
It takes more than a 1 hour session and it takes more than a one time performance to become one.
Basically you both have to become each others ATF and it cant be onesided
You both have to enjoy each other and the compensation each provide both monetary and sexually as well as intellectual.
basically as one asked me one time - Do you consider me a friend -and my answer was yes and I told her if i had met her outside the hobby i believe we would of been also.
Its a form of trust between two consenting adults that have the same interests.
it can be the way they kiss to the best bbj or just great conversation and thats why we have more than one ATF and yes it can change after time.
1) Good in bed
2) personality & respectfulness , all around cool person, but mainly good in bed & a willingness to have a good time
Did I say good in bed? Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Um ok where the F have you been? Call me! I'm mad, I miss you!!!

I have 2 but I'll write about one.

I don't know if I'd consider him an "ATF" but a very close...friend. He's really sweet, polite, respectful, GREAT in bed , in his 50s (Ya know I like em older! ), shops for me and ... really enjoys it, knows how to have fun, doesn't mind me harassing him on the phone for hours and genuinely likes ME and not "Naomi" the nymphomaniac .

......Now it would be pretty embarrassing if he was to read this. Gonna go hide now.
SNL is my BFF now Naomi...you were voted out lmao! Joke!

My ATF right now in New Orleans is..........
1. My ATF is Aneglina Adams
2. What makes Angelina Adams my ATF? Seriously?! Shes gorgeous!
http://www.eccie.net/eccie_showcase....preview&g=1147

Aside from her beauty I find Angelina's intellectual level severely intriguing. From the moment i read her first post i was fascinated with her. I traveled the distance to see her and I DO NOT regret it one bit!! Angelina kept it real the whole time, she focused her attention on me and went the extra mile. She was not a clock watcher by any means, in fact I was so caught up in the moment I felt as if she was truly a gf i've been with for a while. I could go on and on but I'd feel as if i'm bragging how great her experience made me feel. . . . aye aye aye I have to see her soon now

Whether or not an all time ATF exist im not sure, however i do know I am most satisfied with my current one and taking that spot is going to be a challenge!
I use to have an ATF. It might be difficult now to have one. For me the criteria is this: 1-- good in bed by being very anticipatory of what should come next (i.e. really natural and not some contrived encounter that tried to check as many activities off a preconceived list). 2-- Attractive (hey, I'm a visual kinda guy). 3--Remembers past dates and tries to build on them during the next one. 4-- available and accessible, yet discreet (i.e.can work in an appointment on short notice/considers you a regular).
I have several ATFs based on their personality & charm......I call them my "step husbands"...lol
Hmm I guess I never realized that providers had their own ATF hobbist. I always thought ATF was meant for favorite provider.
Hmm I guess I never realized that providers had their own ATF hobbist. I always thought ATF was meant for favorite provider. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926

Live & Learn. Gives us something to strive for.
I'm still new to the game but so far my ATF makes me feel comfortable with her. I can relax and just be myself. Sex is great but just being with her is part of the enjoyment as we'll.
1) Good in bed
Did I say good in bed? Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Girl did I forgot great in bed. My AFT is 50 years and amazing in the sack AND all the things London said as well. Could it get any better? I look forward to time with him.
My ATF kisses great, is fun to talk to and we play a lot!

Doesn't mind exploring new things with me...She knows I am concerned about how she is doing and her safety. I love to explore her body...I love to spoil her...and I do.

Whether she feels to skinny or too big.
Because her mind is a turn on.

SHE KNOWS WHO SHE IS!!
My ATF is beautiful, bright, fun, mature, grounded, always upbeat, genuinely happy to see me and very kind. We enjoy each other with or without clothing...whether at lunch, coffee or BCD. She is so far out of my league I can't believe I get to be in the same room with her never mind maintaining a friendship. She makes me want to be a better person. We share our lives and always treat each other like very, very special lovers/friends....I think about her all the time....sigh.......