Women are such bad people they need special laws

F**king Republicans.. all about corporate money and greed.
That's some funny sh3t there lol. I really appreciate number 4....shave on!
From my understanding on what I have read on this is that the republicans wanted to pass it, and would have passed it, if the bill was written better. They do not want to start a lawsuit frenzy. And I agree! Re-write the bill, make it right, and then pass it. It is better to do it right then to push it through quickly because you like how the headlines will look.

As for the other funny stuff...ask husbands permission to cut your hair?? lol
Crazy stuff!
Those are some crazy laws.
Smh!
lol :-)
From my understanding on what I have read on this is that the republicans wanted to pass it, and would have passed it, if the bill was written better. They do not want to start a lawsuit frenzy. And I agree! Re-write the bill, make it right, and then pass it. It is better to do it right then to push it through quickly because you like how the headlines will look. Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
And if you believe that, I have a lovely bridge in New York that I'd love to sell you. The Democrats have been trying to pass the Equal Pay For Equal Work Act (most recently called the Paycheck Fairness Act) for years. The Republicans have consistently opposed it because they oppose the ability of workers to sue their employers for unequal treatment, plain and simple.

Even news reports were honest about the reasons Republicans opposed the bill:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/...n7064774.shtml