Caller Identification ~ What are some of your favorites?

There are alot of us who use songs/music to identify a specific caller on our cell phones. Some of which can be pretty funny.

What are some of the songs you use and for who? (brother, sister, mother, friend ect)

Of course I'm a country girl so most of the music on my phone is .. yep you guessed it.. Country music.

A gentleman that I really like is identified by : Brooks and Dunn ~ Cowgirl Don't Cry

My Mom is identified by: Clay Walker ~ For She Was Momma

When my daughter calls she is identified by: Kenny Chesney ~ There Goes My Life

When my Reg clients call they are intentified by : Clay Walker ~ IF I Could Make a Living Out of Loving You
(sorry can't find a better video on this one)

When my ATF calls he is identified by: Blake Shelton~ I'll Just Hold On

What are some of the songs/music you use to identify people on your phone?

TexasStarr..its funny that you brought this up about different ring tones because i once came up with the idea of giving each provider i saw a certain song to remember her by.
George strait ..she leaves you with a smile
the trogs.. wild thing
Bto .. you aint seen nothing yet
These were just a few that i had for some of the first ones I saw but i never did put them to ringtones....lol
I have several ring tones for different people and most are a variety like sanford and son , the bitch is back , free bird , and Money money money.
Some are meant to be funny while others are right on about how that person acts.
If I used ringtones then I have an ex of some sorts that her song would be "hurts so good" by John Mellencamp lol
Breaking Benjamin....period!!
hehehehe i love this thread ...... my ringtone is migeul something ....all i want is you!

when my mom calls its ....... family guy stewie ..... its sooo funny i crack up laughing everytime she calls me!!

and my best friend is ..... you's a hoe !!!! lmao.....she doesnt think its sooo funny lol
When a provider calls me after screening....its usher's "be my little freak"
My home phone ring on my cell is the mental health hotline. My wife thinks it a reflection on her, she might be right
My ringtone is the old country classic by Seymore Peters, " I Can't Get Over You Till You Get Out From Under Him"
When I first saw the title of this thread I thought the OP was asking about what Caller I.D. machines we used. I was thinking how great it would be if every call that came in alerted you to who was on the other line...as in, "Psycho," "Cheap azz," "Stinky," or "You gotta see this one" lol.
My default is "Tom Sawyer" by Rush..
When certain friends call its either a Rush tune specific to them,

When its the boss calling "working in a coal mine" by talking heads
  • motor
  • 01-30-2011, 02:42 PM
for my GM....theme from the good, bad and ugly. for one of my buddies, a shotgun racking a shell and firing
Personal Cell
My Son's Ringtone - "Sweet Child Of Mine," by Guns & Roses
"Your On My Shit List Ringtone," - by L-7 (I only have 1 person under that ringtone)

Work Cell
ATF Ringtone - "Your Dirtly Little Secret," by The All American Rejects
Regulars - "TXT_In My Bed," unknown
Default Ringtone - "Buttons," by PCD (Pussy Cat Dolls)