BYO...

...oils, toys, lube, condoms, etc.

From a providers perspective what are the opinions about a client bringing their own?

Would you rather have control of what types, brands, flavors, shapes, sizes, etc and bring them if the client indicted their desire to incorporate those into the session? Or, let the client bring them?

Turbo
Personally, I'd rather use my own. If a client needs something special, I prefer he tell me so I can go get it myself. Now, once I've gotten to know a client and feel somewhat comfortable, I don't mind him bringing things he would like to try or that I might not have, but until that point, just let me handle the supplies, thank you.
I agree with Traci and prefer to take care of that. You guys are paying us so I feel we should take the incentive and be prepared. I won't use any toys except my own and I won't use my toys on a guy, so he can bring his male toys for those instances.
agreed im a supplies included kinda girl
If it is something that the client wants me to use i prefer to get it myself. But if it is something for them I prefer that they provide it.
I use my own everything...This is going to come across bad, but I simply don't trust anyone else's materials....
I would rather use my own..I am sensitive to certain brands/types

but if you have something special you want to try,bring it on
Like the other ladies I prefer to bring the supplies i always ask if you have any special request such as attire?oils? etc....
I normally bring my own condoms even though I don't normally have to use them. Sometimes the lady doesn't have them or ran out or the ones they do have are just plain uncomfortable. Various reasons.... I don't normally bring anything other than that. I can completely see why a provider would rather supply everything for safety reasons.
The ladies that frequent this board normally have them, tools of the trade so to speak. However, ladies from other boards (BP) sometimes don't. I can't tell you how many times I've been asked to bring it myself. I usually bring my own anyway but don't feel I should have to. When I get up to go to work in the morning I make sure I have everything I need to do my job. Sames goes in this profession.
I use my own everything...This is going to come across bad, but I simply don't trust anyone else's materials.... Originally Posted by Valerie
+1
Personally, I'd rather use my own. If a client needs something special, I prefer he tell me so I can go get it myself. Now, once I've gotten to know a client and feel somewhat comfortable, I don't mind him bringing things he would like to try or that I might not have, but until that point, just let me handle the supplies, thank you. Originally Posted by tracibrooks
+1
I always bring a couple of condoms just in case provider doesn't have that particular kind. I will only use the Ultra-Thin Condom. I have ran into a situation where she or I didn't have condom's. That became a BBBJ and DATY Only session.
I like to have my own supplies to. If the client does bring something, it must be still in the packaging!
Thanks for all the input. I assumed as much but was wondering. I figured it would be some or all the reasons mentioned.

The reason I asked is that I have used KY Intense with noticeable results in personal life and wondered if a provider would be willing to allow it in a session.

Turbo