Provider Question about Screening.....just curious..

I'm a relatively new hobbiest. Being new I have a question for the providers in regards to screening. Before I ask let me say I am a HUGE fan of screening. Even a newbie like me understands it's in both our best interests!!

My question is how long on average does it take to screen a potential visitor, i.e checking other provider references ect. What was the shortest and longest in terms of time. I happen to think all the providers I have contacted are worth the wait, so I'm patient. Are guys typically understanding of the process??

Again just curious....and thanks to those that respond.
If they are on top of their game no less than a day however if your references dont respond back promptly then it can take longer, however they should let you know if they did not respond back to at least update you
in my opinion
I've gotten the 'okay' in as little as two minutes. Sometimes the end of the day and if I can't clear him by then I don't worry unless he asks again. (i've gotten too many fake references to worry about calling back to notify)
I have gotten a guy verified in as short as 1 minute...most times it is usually the next day though

{I once got a reference ok three months later!!!geeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzz} lol
It all depends on the provider giving the ref. Some act as if they can take 2 weeks to get back to you....yea he wanted a date tomorrow lol.

Employment can be done in 3 minutues and that is the ONLY way I will see anyone on short notice. Even then, I still need 6 hours advance on a day I am actually available.

The best thing to do is alert the lady you will be using her as a ref, so she knows to expect it. I can't stand when a guy acts as if it is our fault his ref did not come through...you saw the idiot, not me lol.
If you don't get a response in a timely manner, it never hurts to remind the lady that you're waiting for a response! We're not perfect and sometimes we're dealing with other things...perhaps the lady(s) in question got sidetracked & need a little memory jog.
Usually I would say 30 mins the max time would be 2hrs
My screening is pretty in-depth, so it will take a number of hours of my time not including waiting to hear back from the ladies acting as references. People often ask me what takes so long, and I tell them that I refuse to say. Telling potentially crazy people everything I do to screen is the same as telling people how to foil my attempts at trying to protect myself from them. What I will say is that I also have strict verification procedures for providers whom I am considering accepting references from. For the record, I never do anything that anyone would consider unethical. I just use as many resources as I can.
My screening is pretty in-depth, so it will take a number of hours of my time not including waiting to hear back from the ladies acting as references. People often ask me what takes so long, and I tell them that I refuse to say. Telling potentially crazy people everything I do to screen is the same as telling people how to foil my attempts at trying to protect myself from them. What I will say is that I also have strict verification procedures for providers whom I am considering accepting references from. For the record, I never do anything that anyone would consider unethical. I just use as many resources as I can. Originally Posted by China Doll
once again i find myself agreeing with Ms China Mine is pretty in depth as i see very few so I tend to make them jump through hoops If there in a rush then there are plenty of others that will see them.
I can rarely get screening done in one day let alone a few hours. First I need to research their references. Im not going to accept just any reference, I need to make sure they are responsible, they screen and they don't just see anybody under the sun. I like to get more then just provider references because "he is ok" is not enough for me. I like to get to know about a person before we meet. I do my homework and read some of their posts.. I can get a feel of their personality from what they write. I love, love p411. The profile section really helps. Rarely do I do same day appts for new friends..... I just like to check and double check.
Interesting provider replies here, especially the number of ladies that say one day or more. That's nice to know since I am a planner. I tend to ask for an appt. 3-7 days in advance, or more. Sometimes longer. Nice to know it fits into a lady's time frame.
You are being awfully nice today Charles.
You are being awfully nice today Charles. Originally Posted by London Rayne
He deserves a big hug & kiss as im a planner as well
Well, SNL, apparently I'm not a planner...I'm a forgetter! Lmao. Thanks so much for the much needed poke-in-the-ribs.
all depends on the reference, I contacted 2 providers 3 days ago and have yet to from either one .....