ETA on the return of the Powder Room?

• ~Ze~
  • 01-31-2011, 12:31 PM
Do the mods know when the renovations are going to be completed and we can return to our dressing mirrors?
Sent the email, sent the pm, now being told to send another email. Who knows...
I would like to know to, im having withdrawals and soon I will start asking the men embarrassing questions and asking for advice.
I feel ya girls..Ive been wondering when its coming back.
I'm already back in...what's taking you girls so long?
Semi-private women's room on the Y, just sayin'
Ahehehe Wayward

Will you make a forum just for me...( batting eyelashes)
I'm already back in...what's taking you girls so long? Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Wow dude. That's why I'm not posting on there.
Ahehehe Wayward

Will you make a forum just for me...( batting eyelashes) Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
Sure but you aren't going to like it.
I know, im frowning right now.....and half laughing
  • ~Ze~
  • 01-31-2011, 04:02 PM
I am betting that none of the men had to get screened to gain access to the locker room again like we are having to do.
Hey Ladies.
Since no PR to pose this question....
I haven't been on tour since Xmas week.
WTH is going on with GD cards?
All of mine have been canceled except 3. (Yes I had quite a few of them lol)
Anyway, rep says for unauthorized business activity and they will send me a check for the balance that is still on one of them.
OK. I didn't find this out until after pruchasing a new reload card. So now what do I do with it? I'm afraid to load it on my 3 remaining cards now.
Sorry if this post seems to ramble, as this is my present state of mind! lol
Use a vanilla visa card, or netspend. Ladies have not had good things to say about GD cards.

Im happy you got your money back though.
What would you bet on a *cough* really clever knobbist's provider handle being able to pass screening?

(please note we do NOT have a provider handle or access to any women's forums on this board. This is purely for entertainment, satire and part of the rich fantasy life that is the very foundation of 'this thing of ours' on eccie) If a little truth slips in, just shoot me.
Any advice on what to do with the reload I have?
Also, do I have to pay cash for the Vanilla Visa.

Thanks Lisa!