Encounter: Sensations is a broom closet

Date: 8/10/2019
Name: B***
Phone: 501-982-0114 (Staff Edit - Add Contact Info per OP Request - Biomed1)
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Cabot
State: Arkansas
Address: -
Activities: lap dances in back
Hair Length and Color: blonde shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: a little thick but not fat. great ass, small A cup breasts. A face and smile to die for. adorable smile with big blue eyes that make you melt. she looked so innocent....she is not
Recommendation: Absolutely
Nice!! Gonna have to make a trip here this week!
My dad has many memories there. That was yrs ago. Miss those times and yall wonder where I get it from. Lmao!!

Thinking back on that comment think the place was called peaches
Glad you had a good time in the broom closet. Bree knew what to do with your broomstick!!
What is the cost of a lap dance these days?
Why do you think so few patrons on a weekend?
The place isnt very big and its in the middle of absolutely nowhere. Dances were $30. I suspect all the other joints getting shut down may have hurt business across the board. Tgere couldnt have been more than 25 people in there
Not too bad for what you got.
Didn't see much online about the place.
Nothing about hours of operation.
Does Bree work a regular schedule or do you just have to be lucky enough to catch her?
  • rosh
  • 01-22-2020, 12:29 PM
I am going today
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones. This applies to our review forums, in particular, as discussion threads are often allowed to flow for an unspecified length of time.
Thread Closed