Physical Description: Petite with big tips Bice smooth kitty
Recommendation: Yes
Is she aka Brooke and Melinda?
Yes
I give her a "No"
  • Md514
  • 01-27-2024, 07:12 AM
She has too many rules.
Not since she's been posting again. I've seen her since she started posting again either In August or September and she's definitely alot more lenient. Rates have increased but definitely worth giving her a try again. I didn't regret.
I think the possibility is increasing every post that Lisa or one of her agents or somebody profiting from her business is posting on here to pump her up. But experienced mongers can see through this.
  • Md514
  • 01-29-2024, 02:33 PM
I had the same thought.
I enjoyed my time with her. No exaggeration or trying to pump up.
Brooke? Melinda? Nope. That picture is Lisa's tits.
Please keep speculation of providers identity to PM's.
All 3 are same person
Please keep speculation of providers identity to PM's. Originally Posted by diveguy6

Sir, and with respect, those particular photos in the ad have been used by her in the past on STG and on other sites. I see your point, and will refrain.
I've only seen Lisa 5 or 6 times total. Yesterday morning was the 3rd time I've seen her since she started posting again back in Aug or Sept of 2023. I'm not her agent and I'm not profiting from reviewing her that's for sure. She's never posted as Brooke on stg. And Upon asking her about it she said Brooke was the name she used when she danced and has never used that name on stg.she also said that the only people she ever met through stg that knows about her Brooke name are her ex that she had some trouble with when ending their relationship over a year ago and her old roommate that ghosted her on their rent sometime last year. And the pictures she's been using on stg she's only been using since she started posting again in 2023. Coincidentally the only two people really saying anything bad about her are the same two screen names on this page. She has a big heart and I just don't have anything negative to say about her.