URL / Website: https://adultsearch.com/texas/austin/body-rubs/1357021
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Arboretum
Activities: FBSM
Hair Length and Color: Long dark
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: From her ad: 25 years old, White, 5' 4'', 120lbs, Blue Eyes, Auburn/Red Hair, Slim/Slender, B Cup, Partially Shaved Kitty
Recommendation: Yes
What other activities? I can't see ROS. Rates same as ad, tip included in those rates or on top of?
Brooklyn looks frigging hot. Did you get a chance to see her,?
Don't you mean 2019? I wondered about her. $180 for 30? Still too pricey for service rendered IMO... for that price I get 60 minutes and an L2 finish with Isla Estell/Amy Stone.
What other activities? I can't see ROS. Rates same as ad, tip included in those rates or on top of? Originally Posted by herbieh
Yes - same as ad.

I very rarely tip for activities like these. Girl tells me (or writes in her ad) what she wants to be paid, I pay that. With the amount of money I'm paying, I don't feel the need to add additional amounts on top just for the hell of it.

Brooklyn looks frigging hot. Did you get a chance to see her,? Originally Posted by xyzman123
Unfortunately no.

Don't you mean 2019? Originally Posted by EagleEye
Sorry, yes 2019.

Still too pricey for service rendered IMO... for that price I get 60 minutes and an L2 finish with Isla Estell/Amy Stone. Originally Posted by EagleEye
I don't know her, thanks for the suggestion, I will research and maybe go see her too.