It's Bush's Fault ... Obama NEVER takes responsibility for anything except personally shooting Bin Laden

It's Bush's Fault ... Obama NEVER takes responsibility for anything except personally shooting Bin Laden Originally Posted by satexasguy
It's Obama's Fault ... The Shrub NEVER takes responsibility for anything except "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED."
It's Obama's Fault ... [/B] Originally Posted by bigtex
That's why you voted for him, right?

"On Dec. 14, 2011, President Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama delivered speeches at Fort Bragg, North Carolina that the White House posted under the headline: “Remarks by the President and First Lady on the End of the War in Iraq.”

“Now, Iraq is not a perfect place, Obama said. “It has many challenges ahead. But we’re leaving behind a sovereign, stable and self-reliant Iraq, with a representative government that was elected by its people. We’re building a new partnership between our nations. And we are ending a war not with a final battle, but with a final march toward home.

“This is an extraordinary achievement, nearly nine years in the making,” said Obama.

At the end of his speech, Obama said: “You helped forge a just and lasting peace with Iraq.”

On the campaign trail eleven months later, just before the 2012 election, Obama repeated in Cincinnati on Nov. 4 what he had said earlier that day in Hollywood, Fla.

“But you know I say what I mean and I mean what I say,” said Obama. “I said I’d end the war in Iraq. I ended the war in Iraq.”

He repeated the same words the next day in Madison, Wisconsin, and Columbus, Ohio."

Along with ...

You can keep your insurance and your doctors if you like! and

It was a video!
That's why you voted for him, right? Originally Posted by LexusLover
No! How could that have been the reason I "voted for him," if all of your quoted remarks were made after I had already "voted for him?" Duh!

Carry on!
Wonder what part of the reason the right wing cannot understand in the piece? Oh right it is just a blame Obie OP.
It's Obama's Fault ... The Shrub NEVER takes responsibility for anything except "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED." Originally Posted by bigtex
Yeah, we see how well "Mission Accomplished" is going. ISIS and other Muslim terrorists are coming back even stronger than before.
Wonder what part of the reason the right wing cannot understand in the piece? Oh right it is just a blame Obie OP. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Wonder what part of the reason the left wing cannot understand in the piece?

oh right it is just to blame Bush....
Wonder what part of the reason the left wing cannot understand in the piece?

oh right it is just to blame Bush.... Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
No shit for brains. You are telling me Bush did not remove Saddam,restore peace, have a honest election then turn the country over to the new government. You fucking dimatards are a hoot.
No shit for brains. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You have cornered the market that
Only libtards jump to the defense of the indefensible.
You have cornered the market that Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Only libtards jump to the defense of the indefensible. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
There you have it folks if you can't read or reason blame someone else. Typical right wing response. fucking dimatards.
There you have it folks if you can't read or reason blame someone else. Typical right wing response. fucking dimatards. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Jesus Christ on a Popsicle Stick, Slobbrin!

You don't EVER make sense. You just wander in, make a few insulting statements about Obama, make up a few stupid words and post a picture or YouTube totally unrelated to the subject matter.

I guess you are here for diversity.
Jesus Christ on a Popsicle Stick, Slobbrin!

You don't EVER make sense. You just wander in, make a few insulting statements about Obama, make up a few stupid words and post a picture or YouTube totally unrelated to the subject matter.

I guess you are here for diversity. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider