Review: SW Melissa is on my rotation, Hell Yeahhh!

• BLM69
  • 03-11-2015, 03:26 PM
Date: 3/2015
Provider: sw melissa
Phone: 214-723-8989
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Dallas TX
State: Texas
Address: 2nd & Hatcher aka The Ghetto
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: bbbj, bls, DT, cim
Session Length: 15
Fee: .25
Hair Color and Length: med length dirty blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: thick white girl
Recommendation: Yes
She was so good that I wanted to go back in the night for seconds but the 25 min drive each way stopped me, she did mentioned she had a pimp, sounded more like a lazy S/O, I must add that the area is ghetto with lots of shady people but i'm always ready for danger so it don't bother me. Recommendation: Yes
I see she got you too BLM... I also went back for seconds the next day!!!
Fun review
Is this girl a SW.... Where do you find her
  • BLM69
  • 03-12-2015, 09:49 AM
justinslayer found her walking the streets in his review, I text her and she met up with me, she sw around 2nd/Hatcher, I've picked up a few sw in that side of town over the years.
The pic on the ad looks great !! gotta try it !! damn !
BLM, what time did u meet her ? I know its ghetto, but do u think after dark is a bit risky ? (10-11 pm)?
  • BLM69
  • 03-13-2015, 02:05 PM
BLM, what time did u meet her ? I know its ghetto, but do u think after dark is a bit risky ? (10-11 pm)? Originally Posted by gonzales1970
I went around 7pm, have her take you to the local wrecking yard parking lot, its huge with a long range view.
If you find any cheap skinny white or Hispanic hoe's let me know.
excellent review
damn I need to get on this...
  • BLM69
  • 03-16-2015, 09:50 AM
I was in the area yesterday and seen another new white sw flag me down, on the way back (about a hour later) I searched for her but she was gone.

Another thing I noticed is that Hatcher just been renamed to something else, I don't remember the new name.
I was in the area yesterday and seen another new white sw flag me down, on the way back (about a hour later) I searched for her but she was gone.

Another thing I noticed is that Hatcher just been renamed to something else, I don't remember the new name. Originally Posted by biglatinmale

I'll have to troll over there and see the new white SW and see if she's up to par with Melissa.