Sleeply South Dallas, 2 Kitty's No Stick

This is not a review but could've turned into probably one of my best reviews EVER!!!! I was trolling down the sleepless streets for south Dallas when I rolled up on a not so pretty, nice hips and ass street walker standing on the corner. I did my usual drive by, she was in all black, reddish hair and holding what looked like a black fur wrap.

I made a block and came back around and there she was in the same spot. I pulled into a vacant lot and she strolled over and said hello. Upon further inspection the black fur wrap is actually a cat. Yes.. she was walking up and down MLK holding a cat. She asked if she could get in but I was focused on the cat. Its fur was a combination of black and white and he had a white tip. He wasn't a Himalayan like Mr. Jinks but he gave me that same stare. Fixated on the cat I was mesmerized until she walked around and tried to open the passenger door. I rolled down the window on that side and asked her what she was going to do with the cat. "Well he can sit in your backseat till we're done. Don't worry she won't mess up your seats". I thought about it.. hmm.. 2 pussies for the price of one. Would the cat lick my balls as well? Hmm the boys on ECCIE will never believe this.

I almost took TTFTT (took two for the team) but I declined and went home with my tail between my legs. There are things I can explain away but I can't explain why there is cat hair in the back seat of my car…. If anyone sees her and takes her up on her offer.. REVIEW PLEASE! LOL
Ha!

I can hear your explanation now.. "why is there cat hair in the back seat"?

"um.. because I like my pussy old-school, unshaved"
Meow!
You ever see Tina
  • BLM69
  • 03-22-2015, 02:33 PM
That would of been a classic, next time put the second pussy cat in the trunk.

Next time, be prepared!
Bizarre. I would say a person wearing a CAT is crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
CAT SCRATCH FEVER
You ever see Tina Originally Posted by 7aurelius
I haven't seen here in a long time. I'll continue to keep my eye out.

That would of been a classic, next time put the second pussy cat in the trunk. Originally Posted by biglatinmale
I didn't think of that but that's an option if I see her again.

Next time, be prepared! Originally Posted by mmcqtx
Thanks mmcqtx… I'll have to add that to my "car kit"
that would have been some funny shit... slayer is getting his balls licked by sandpaper tongue while momma is drinking in the milk...
Does that cat post here occasionally and go by the handle "catbanger"? If so, he might have charged the catstick and tried to take you to Greece..
Yo ASH, Catbanger is to big to wear.LOL
Maybe the cat is a mace alternative. Motherfucker claws your balls off!