URL / Website: N/A
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Forest Ln around TI BLVD area
Appointment Type: Other
Activities: BBBJ
Session Length: 20
Fee: 10
Hair Color and Length: Brown long and curly...
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: About 5/4 curvy as shit.. Nice fair skin.. B cup saggy tits... nice lips... big round ass
Recommendation: Yes
  • BLM69
  • 03-22-2015, 02:27 PM
Good find
Sweet!! She is def. a cutie.. I know you holding out on the number bro.. Give it UP!!! LOL
nice! give up those digits!

the only Ali I ever knew about, I wouldn't want to receive his digits, LOL... OUCH!
Nice work. Not sure what the rules are but did you get her permission to post the pic ? (haha)
good stuff.. guys talking about prices going up in dfw, fuck that! just got to know where to look...
7aurelius-You're sitting on a gold mine: I freshly strung out hottish gal with great skills. If she knew how many clients she could have lined up via eccie she wouldn't have to walk the streets or worry about her fix. She's just too gone to realize it. Maybe you can provide that "guidance" for her..lol
Sweet!! She is def. a cutie.. I know you holding out on the number bro.. Give it UP!!! LOL Originally Posted by justinslayer

Haha nah I'm not I went looking for her ass yesterday.... I wish I had the number this chick is a certified fucking freak!
7aurelius-You're sitting on a gold mine: I freshly strung out hottish gal with great skills. If she knew how many clients she could have lined up via eccie she wouldn't have to walk the streets or worry about her fix. She's just too gone to realize it. Maybe you can provide that "guidance" for her..lol Originally Posted by blackmaleindallas

Fuck that and lose my 10 buck go no no no!
"10 buck ho"
  • BLM69
  • 03-30-2015, 12:33 PM
I'm going to gas up the HO-Mobile and try to find this cutie, Those lips are calling my name....