URL / Website: -
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Close to Huffmeister and Cypress N Houston
Activities: Massage + (See ROS)
Hair Length and Color: Black shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Very cute on the spa girl scale. As soon as I saw her in my dream little woodrow was happy. Nice body with large man mades on top. Looked kind of like an asian barbie doll.
Recommendation: Yes
Good job Sir. I'm sure someone else will go and mention that no such person is there and they are all old, fat and ugly.
Excellent work OP ( while keeping on the topic and NOT ruining his Post or talking about others which isnt needed here unless that person is the topic which it isnt in any case)
Glad to see there were no regerts. I hate regerts.
  • Owj
  • 03-25-2023, 08:47 AM

Stopped by, but she was busy. Will have to pass back and give her a try.
Excellent work OP ( while keeping on the topic and NOT ruining his Post or talking about others which isnt needed here unless that person is the topic which it isnt in any case) Originally Posted by greeksquad
Or is it...
  • Corno
  • 03-25-2023, 09:10 AM
I got a message from someone asking about donation. Could not respond because the private message quota was exceeded. Just FYI in case they see this.
Excellent work OP ( while keeping on the topic and NOT ruining his Post or talking about others which isnt needed here unless that person is the topic which it isnt in any case) Originally Posted by greeksquad

I got a message from someone asking about donation. Could not respond because the private message quota was exceeded. Just FYI in case they see this. Originally Posted by Corno

name - check
phone number - check
location - check
intimate interaction description - check
how and where i shot my load - check
$ involved - ssshhhhh, it's a secret

SMDH
  • Owj
  • 03-25-2023, 11:36 AM
  • Uomo
  • 03-25-2023, 11:41 AM
I got a message from someone asking about donation. Could not respond because the private message quota was exceeded. Just FYI in case they see this. Originally Posted by Corno
If its who I think it is, I'll give him kudos again (what's wrong with me?). He went from always demanding it in the comments to now sending a PM, that's growth.
Originally Posted by Owj
  • Owj
  • 03-25-2023, 02:04 PM
Originally Posted by Michael8219
  • Corno
  • 03-25-2023, 03:05 PM
Originally Posted by Owj