TRUE DEFINITION OF GFE!!!!

I can not stand seeing hobbyists saying because the session is covered it is not GFE. Does PASSION come from condoms?? Does ENJOYING yourself come from condoms??? I think not. A true GFE is a provider that can make you feel the passion and feel how much they enjoy to be with you. If a female decides to provide covered sessions that's HER choice not yours. I do some sessions bbbj and some not as it is my decision. REGARDLESS OF THAT, I AM STILL GFE! Just like any girl that does covered and shows passion is GFE!!!

I'm in pain right now. Can we talk latter.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZ
darn stone near its end now. mmm so no CIM I take it.
I love bbbj's and wont see a second time if its not offered. But i agree its not necessary for GFE. I think GFE is a chemistry thing. Everyone knows someone who has a gf or wife that he adores, but for one reason or another you can't stand her. Ask any working girl ( and by working girl i mean verified providers on this site who have been around a wile) and i bet they will tell you that within 5 minutes of meeting a client they can sense if it's going to be a good session or not.
I do it all the time. I have been a Provider for the last 4 years and always make sure passion is involved....no YMMV here!!!! lmfaooooo
darn stone near its end now. mmm so no CIM I take it. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

Probably not if you are shooting stones ... might chip a tooth ...
but could hand over the stone.
Honestly, it seems as though the term GFE is pretty overused. It's the clients responsibility to read a girl's reviews and know what she offers.

On more than one occasion, I've been given the question "are you a true gfe?" I answered yes, not realizing that they were really looking for bbfs and in turn, they freaked out at me (called me a liar and a scam and threatened to report me).
Thought GFE meant GO for Everything...lol
To me, GFE is making the client feel - well - not like a client. BBBJ is nice but not imperative, but DFK is a must.
i love to kiss thats my favorite thing!!!! that and bj's...lmfaoooo
i'd hit ya
This topic will always be a source of conflict. There is no definitive Merriam-Webster definition of GFE. Many men feel its inherent subjective meaning is based on services, others by connection. I support the latter.

Destiny, you have every right to allow certain services to certain gentlemen. Yet, it may defuse any bitterness if men clearly know your menu prior to engaging you. An uncertain and inconsistent bj policy may make some men feel that their penises are substandard and create resentment. Forgive me, I don't know if this exactly pertains to you since we haven't had the pleasure of meeting.

Maybe first time clients all get the cover, and regulars are allowed more freedom-as an example- just be clear about your services and policies. Men will appreciate that and choose you because of the experience you offer.
  • Quail
  • 04-06-2012, 07:51 PM
I do it all the time. I have been a Provider for the last 4 years and always make sure passion is involved....no YMMV here!!!! lmfaooooo Originally Posted by Sweet Destiny

I can vouch that what Destiny is saying is true. I have been seeing her for four years and she has always been a very passionate woman. She shares my extreme enjoyment of kissing and knows what I enjoy. ( and my kissing fetish ). She has an exceptional mouth and tongue and knows how to please me orally in every possible way.Whether cbj or bbbj, Destiny is one of the best ever in my entire hobbying experience.