Address: Ext Stay Corp Dr.
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJCOT
Session Length: TC
Fee: 60
Hair Color and Length: Long Br with a touch of gry
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Older taller gal with big tits and a pretty good ass and shaved pussy
Recommendation: Yes
hey how does she look? does she look younger than her age? How is her body?
  • lluv2
  • 06-03-2012, 07:02 PM
Weathered a little in the face... pretty good body for 50+ .. a little gravity effect on her ass... which i would think wouldnt matter if she's mish or k9.... I never boned her, but that would be my guess... she has a nice looking pussy though... she isn't a 20, 30 or 40 yo hard body.. how else to explain...
  • zebra
  • 06-03-2012, 10:04 PM
Her body looks younger than her face, her face is weathered, leather look, wrinkles, etc... From the neck down, boobage, mid section, waist, very soft skin. She's 55 for god's sake! She's not a bad lay at all gentlemen for the $$. You can spend $200.-
$ 250.- and get that hardbody racehorse look or spend $ 140.- and have Debra and her kitty's still pretty tight... Fuck it like you stole it~!
And all of that for a mere $60 dollars!
Lemme just say that to each, his own on this one. I went to see her once but NEVER again... Nice enough girl but that BBBJ was just terrible. Her "humming" technique makes me laugh even today.
I've seen Deb once, and I'll surely see her again. The BBJ was great and the twat was hot and tight.
ok, i went and saw her today. Called her at 1230 and was at her hotel at 1240. Door was open. I walked in, her pants were unbutton. She asked if i was cop, i said no. She said prove it..i said what do i do to prove it...she said take our your dick..touch my tits...i did..then she said get comfortable on bed. I stripped down totally naked, layed on bed for about 10 minutes while she finished getting ready. I was only there for the BNG. She got totally naked and went right to the cock...your right guys, her bbj expertise sucks..there is no suction at all. I layed there for about 10 minutes while she did her thing...i guess she finally got tired. I had her swing her ass in my direction so i could play with her for a little while. I did play with her pussy. She seemed to like that. She started rubbing my dick with her hands faster and faster until i popped in her mouth. She took every bit of it and then i think she spit it out. I got dressed and left. I would give her a 5 out of 10 for an older lady. Definitely not bad looking. For 60 bucks would be worth a trip back.
went and saw the GILF today. I guess the first visit wasn't so bad after all. It seemed better. Just thought i would share.
  • BLM69
  • 06-23-2012, 12:19 PM
I need to visit soon, Might take her on a pony ride instead of waiting 30mins.
I think at this point we need to get some more pics together, I can't find that old thread that had a couple pics of her in it.
All I'm going to say is to check out my review of her.